Helladrol cycle log! First timer cycle.

Pinwheel

Never posted a log before...also have never done a PH, so this should be interesting. Probably going to only update weekly or if anything of note happens.

A little background. Been lifting for 3 years and working out for 5. Currenly mid-bulk so I'm up a little on my bf/lbs, gained 12lbs since Sept just eating at surplus. I do a 3 day split, pull/push/lower, 3 on 1 off. I will post some before pics tomorrow morning...I want to take them after a nice shit and before I workout or eat anything.

Cycle:
1-6 Helladrol 100/100/100/100/125/125
1-6 RS Transaderm 5 pumps (feet, shoulders and balls)
1-6 NAC 2caps 1st week, then 3 for the remainder of the cycle

PCT
7-10 LiquiClom 50/50/25/25
7-10 LiquiNolv 40/40/20/20 (just in case)
7-10 Bioforge T Booster

Other Supps:
Beverly Intl. UMP
Beverly Intl. Muscle Provider
Kre-Alkyline Creatine
Fish Oil
Multi Vit
Taurine
C4 pre-workout (resting hr is 48-58, normal bp is 105/65 on average...will check every 4 days)

Stats:
6'1
196lbs
11-12%bf

Goals:
Gain 10-15lbs lean muscle while on cycle. Would like to keep at least 80% of gains...ideally 10lbs to get around 205lbs and 9/10%bf.

Diet:
Hitting my macro's of 250g protein, 80-100g fat and the rest carbs...keeping calorie intake from 3000-3300 for a surplus of 20%.

Any advice or tweaks for this cycle are welcome and appreciated!

Took these pics this morning, dont have a really good mirror to use.

relaxed
View attachment 555274

Flexed
View attachment 555275

Bicep
View attachment 555276

Front
View attachment 555277

Back
View attachment 555278

Last edited:
Will post first 3 workouts in a few days to keep track of any PR's. Do a rest-pause routine with my 10-12RM, so the numbers wont be huge! Wish me luck!

Pics up!

Also, update on Transaderm...

Every time I rub it onto my balls I get a warm sensation all throughout my sack. It's not unpleasant, but it's a noticeable feeling.

And as of this morning, after my morning piss I was at 194.5lbs I guess 196 was just water weight!

Update:

3 days in and haven't really expected to feel any results yet. Overall I'm feeling more positive and a bit happier, but that could just be the placebo effect of using these supps. As I stated before, here is my workout and weights...will update these every week. I do a rest-pause workout with my 10-12rm and bang out additional sets quickly until I get 40 reps. Once I reach 12 I increase weight. D1/3 I do ab wheel rollouts and weighted side bends. D2 I jog 1-2 miles after my workout.

D1
Chin-up:
35lb
Pull-ups:
25lbs
BB Shrug:
315lbs
BB Row:
135lbs
Upright BB Row:
95lbs
Reverse DB Fly:
30lbs
Lateral DB Raise:
30lbs
Incline DB Curls, burnout:
30lbs

D2:
Incline DB Bench:
Seated DB Press:
Incline DB Fly:
Rope Pressdown:
Decline Bench Machine:
90 each arm
Reverse Pulldown:
Standing BB Press:

D3
Front Squat:
Stiff Leg Deadlift:
Back Squat:
DB Lunges:
50's
Leg Curls:
Seated Calf Raise:
Standing Calf Raise:

Felt good, overall...had plenty of energy left after workouts for other activities. Hopefully everything just keeps getting better!

Update:

Well, I'm not sure what to attribute it to..whether it was taking a deload weak and switching up my workout routine or if its the Transaderm/Helladrol, but I have noticed an incredible amount of hardness in my muscles that wasnt there last week. It was noticeable enough that my fairly oblivious girlfriend commented on it lol. Also, I've never had a problem with sex drive, but my erections have been incredibly hard the last few days. When I mean incredibly, I mean I feel like they are hard enough to fuck through a concrete wall lol. Thats about it...no insane pumps, but still having feelings of overall happiness and optimism. Will update again in 3 or 4 days!

Hey all, not sure who, if anyone, is following this...but here is another update.

Two weeks in and I feel like I'm finally getting gains. Diet has been fairly on point, had to try different things for a few days cause I had to get a root canal in my front tooth (ouch).

Stats:

202lbs
12%bf

Sides:
I already have a temper, but I feel like I'm slightly more on edge.
Got back pumps for the first time today...only took 5g of taurine, I had been taking 10g prior to this morning. Going to pump it back up.
No hair loss.
No acne.
Libido is the same as always.

Overall my lifts have been continuing to increase, pretty much on par with just my normal bulking. Going for some RM's this week, did 225 on bent over bb row..tomorrow is bench and overhead bb press. Will update in 2 days with 5rm's and any other changes.

Back