Helladrol Starter Stack ??!

andro545

Hello I am new to these forums. I have taken prohormones before such as havoc, halo, and Double dragon. I am 20 right now and i have started on the Helladrol starter stack to start this year off right and i want your guys' advice. Here is what came in the stack followed by my questions..

How efficient is ********* Helladrol Starter Stack?

1 Helladrol
1 Forged Liver Support
1 Forged Post Cycle
1 Forma Stanzol

how im going to cycle this.

Weeks
1-6 Helladrol - 3/3/4/5/5/6 (depending on how week 5 goes with 5/day)
1-6 Forged Liver Support -1 capsule 2 times a day morning and night. (isnt enough so i bought some milk thistle to start it off)
6-10 Forged Post Cycle - 2 capsules 2 times a day morning and night.
6-10 Nolvadex - 20/20/20/20
6-12 Forma Stanzol - 5 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night.
6-12 DAA - suggested dosage

This cycle is extremely debatable from all the research ive done. I was thinking about adding a test booster weeks 1-6.

Also, the forma stanzol should be used while on PCT, but i was thinking to run it through the cycle. There isnt enough, should i buy more or just leave it for the PCT from weeks 6-12?

People say to take a SERM just to be safe, but i dont think its extremely necessary for this cycle. Any feedback and advice will be much appreciated. Let me know what you think i should add or take out. Im on day one today of the cycle. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Check out the my log section.
Lots of good info there on what you are planning on running.
Barnzy and pinwheel just finished theirs, I am starting mine.

Hello I am new to these forums. I have taken prohormones before such as havoc, halo, and Double dragon. I am 20 right now and i have started on the Helladrol starter stack to start this year off right and i want your guys' advice. Here is what came in the stack followed by my questions..

How efficient is ********* Helladrol Starter Stack?

Good but you still need afew extras to get the most from your cycle.

1 Helladrol
1 Forged Liver Support
1 Forged Post Cycle
1 Forma Stanzol

how im going to cycle this.

Weeks
1-6 Helladrol - 3/3/4/5/5/6 (depending on how week 5 goes with 5/day)
1-6 Forged Liver Support -1 capsule 2 times a day morning and night. (isnt enough so i bought some milk thistle to start it off)
6-10 Forged Post Cycle - 2 capsules 2 times a day morning and night.
6-10 Nolvadex - 20/20/20/20
6-12 Forma Stanzol - 5 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night.
6-12 DAA - suggested dosage

This cycle is extremely debatable from all the research ive done. I was thinking about adding a test booster weeks 1-6.

I would and id probably run some forged methyl or MHO poppers.

Also, the forma stanzol should be used while on PCT, but i was thinking to run it through the cycle. There isnt enough, should i buy more or just leave it for the PCT from weeks 6-12?

Helladrol doesn't convert greatly so youl be fine running it from the end/end part of your cycle and through your pct, and I would also run it that way myself.

People say to take a SERM just to be safe, but i dont think its extremely necessary for this cycle. Any feedback and advice will be much appreciated. Let me know what you think i should add or take out. Im on day one today of the cycle. Any thoughts?

Id add in a low dose serm to just help pct and cover all angles, a low dosage of clomid along with test infusion, forma and some Daa would be a great pct. Don't take pct too lightly and always ensure you do the best you can, for both your recovery and also to keep hold off your gains

Me in bold above good bro ^^^

I wouldn't run anything without using a serm in pct.

Get a bottle of n2gaurd to protect yourself man. Don't drink any boz the whole run and amp up the cals, especially protein.

I wouldnt recommend running it without a serm, but my PCT doesnt consist of any serm. You can run forma twice a day 3 pumps each for the entire length of the cycle. Like stated, eat big to get big

these guys summed it up nicely if you can run a log here so we all can follow along and encourage you along the way

these guys summed it up nicely if you can run a log here so we all can follow along and encourage you along the way

Today is day four and im feeling great. im doing 3 a day right with the Hella right now. with 2 liver supports a day. (1 morning and 1 night). I will keep you guys updated but i am not comfortable putting up my weight. I have gained about 2 lbs morning weight. ive been trying to eat alot of rice and pasta along with chicken, fish, and protein every morning and night. I am actually already seeing results, im pretty sure its because ive been hitting the weights pretty hard. If you guys have any other questions or advice please let me know. Thank you.

The started stack will not give you all you need for a complete cycle. You will need more cycle support and forma stanzol. I ran this exact cycle la2 months ago with excellent results, but ran out of some stuff during week 4.

The started stack will not give you all you need for a complete cycle. You will need more cycle support and forma stanzol. I ran this exact cycle la2 months ago with excellent results, but ran out of some stuff during week 4.

i know the cycle support only lasts 4 weeks, which is why im not taking the Forged Liver support twice a day for the first week. I accidentally typed that up there ^^ . . what im actually doing throughout my first week is taking milk thistle. I think that will help me for a week because im only doing 75mg (3 pills of Helladrol) a day for the first week. as for week two, i will be doing 4/day(Helladrol) with 1 Forged cycle support in the morning and 1 milk thistle at night. If im doing the math right, this leaves me with enough Forged cycle support to last me 6 weeks. As for the Forma Stanzol, i am saving it for the Forged Post Cycle. And my nolvadex is on its way here also.

Thank you all. Let me know if you have any other advice. Seeing great results physically and @the gym. Going on 4 Helladrol pills/day starting tomorrow! excited. Great start to this new year.

4 a day today. Feeling overwhelmed. Threw up allitle bit stomach acid today after brushing. probably because i didnt eat enough yesterday because of work all day. I was seeing great results with 3 a day, thinking about going back to 3 until i feel like i need more. Any advice from someone whose taken it before will be appreciated. Thank you.

4 a day today. Feeling overwhelmed. Threw up allitle bit stomach acid today after brushing. probably because i didnt eat enough yesterday because of work all day. I was seeing great results with 3 a day, thinking about going back to 3 until i feel like i need more. Any advice from someone whose taken it before will be appreciated. Thank you.

3 a day is a good dose.its a good idea to make sure your taking care of yourself during your cycle make sure your diet is on point your getting your water in and etc

I don't know if you already got your DAA or not but if you haven't Prime nutrition's DAA is pretty cheap.

Got the DAA. And Sorry i havent been posting daily, ive been extremely sick for the past 4 days. Ive still been doing 3 a day and cleaned up my diet allitle more. Im sure its because of the estrogen level drop, immune system weakening. Today is the third day i havent hit the gym. Im feeling much better today, will start back up tomorrow. Also had to stop drinking protein shakes, this cough really ruined my diet.

don't feel too bad its going around I was laid up for 3 days the flu that has been going around is no joke.happy to hear your feeling better

Back