Hello Everyone!!! Newbie here lookin for some advice on hgh...

niko52377

Hi Everyone!!! Newbie here lookin for some advice on hgh/Joint pain...

Hello,

I just wanted to introduce myself, Ive been on this site for a lil while now just reading, thought it was time to finally post something. I'm Kristi, just turned 36 in May. I'm 5'3 1/2, I have an athletic body type, was never the "working out" type, never had to be, but now as I'm gettin older and things are slowing down i decided this year to really focus on working out and gettin into a better routine. I started working out in Jan. but w/ lil results. I know I wasn't pushing myself and my diet had a lot to do w/ it too. A lot of my friends are in the fitness world/MMA/boxing and I have been training w one of em now since April. So I decided to start a cycle of Anavar (var), started taking V in the beginning of April which was at a lil higher dose bout 25mg per day with no bad side effects. I've cut down to 10mg in the am and 10mg at night. in March/April I was at 108lbs. size 0-3 but just skinny fat, no muscle tone or definition at all. After starting v and working out daily, also started taking a few yoga classes per week and changing my diet, which was never super bad now I'm just eating way more protein. I am now at 117, fluctuating up to 121, my size is basically the same, something are getting a lil big on me. My Body fat is reading 10.8% and my BMI says 20%, I have one of those handheld OMRON fat loss monitor, not sure how accurate they are but it gives me something to go by. I can see my body changing daily and I feel great!!!! I'm leaning out, hair and nails are better, I can start to see my abs!!!! never knew they were even in there lol and feel stronger.

My issues that I'm havin now...

I'm doing good with the Anavar (var), In May I decided to start taking hgh. I was takin 2iu's per day m-f, with sat/sun off. in the beginning everything was fine, no side effects then the joint pain started mostly in my hands/fingers. Some days were unbearable. i stopped H for a few weeks and the joint pain subsided. I just got all my blood work done, seeing my dr next week to go over everything. I decided to try h again (green caps 8iu's) I took my first shot on this past wed. and cut down to 1iu per day, thurs did the same 1iu mid morning and by last night and this morning the joint pain has come back, only in my hands mostly fingers thou. They continue to hurt throughout the day but it calms down a lil, but morning time is thee worst!! Cant even bend my pointer fingers! Everything I read has joint pain is one of the side effects for some and also carpal tunnel which has me a lil worried. how long does the joint pain usually last for? is this even normal? I wanna continue to use H but not if its gonna cause more harm then good. Is there anything I can take to counteract the joint pain? or at least to help with it??

thank you for your help with my situation and looking forward to hearing your thoughts... :)
K

Last edited:
I wish I could help, but I have zero experience (like most on here) with HGH. I'd repost your question in the AAS forum and see if you get more bites there as not many frequent this area. Congratulations on the fantastic changes to your body, and welcome to 'ology! :)

thanks!! As you can see I'm new on here and have no clue what I'm doing. lmao I'll re post in there. Thanks again!! :)

Back