Hello everyone this is my very FIRST post

Willhmx04

What's happenin guys. I'm new to the place but have been reading for a little while. Hope to meet some friends and be of encouragement or inspire someone and also be inspired. I'm 29 years old. Currently weigh 202 lbs. and I'm 5'11 in height.

Ive been working out off and on since I was 14 except for the last 2 years. I got married you know. Last Christmas was the heaviest I got which was 218 lbs. So I've lost 16 lbs. in about 8 weeks.

Ive been eating around 2000 calories a day. With my macros averaging 45% protein/30% carbs/ 25% fat.

Congratulations on getting married and then getting back in shape. Marriage is great, but it can ruin your physique--within a year of getting married, I gained 20 lbs.

Thanks everyone. Yes it took a while for it to become "normal" but it ain't so bad. I'm pretty attracted to my wife lol. My goals here is to continue to cut the fat then get together my first cycle. Feels great to be eating pretty clean and working out again.

Congratulations on getting married and then getting back in shape. Marriage is great, but it can ruin your physique--within a year of getting married, I gained 20 lbs.

Thanks willy. Don't they say that about kids too? I don't have kids yet and I'm a willy as well. Well it's Willie for me after my granp

This is the right place to start. Welcome to the board.

Thanks a lot luckypaul. Looking forward to more reading and working hard to get this fat off cut down. I'll be getting fat calipers soon to see where I'm at. In the meantime looking at the pics how much would you guess I'm at? 20-25%?

Damn 20k views. I've never had that many hits before. Welcome guys and gals. Feel free to comment ***55357;***56846;

Welcome to the board, good that you know your way around the gym. You should get about a year or more of hard serious training as you loose some BF.

You need to get a strong base mass to get ready for a cycle. You know on cycle your strength will increase as well a your motivation and recovery time so you this will put an added load on joints and tendons . You need to be strong so you don't damage anything.

There are some people ( 3j ) has a page on here and he is a diet coach but there are others that can help if you ask. BF % from what I see is 22 - 24 % IMOP but that's just my idea. I don't know much about upper BF%. There is a visual chart and someone can post it for you to get an idea.

Dig in and do some reading on the sticky's as you see when you came in. Good Luck

Welcome to the board, good that you know your way around the gym. You should get about a year or more of hard serious training as you loose some BF.

You need to get a strong base mass to get ready for a cycle. You know on cycle your strength will increase as well a your motivation and recovery time so you this will put an added load on joints and tendons . You need to be strong so you don't damage anything.

There are some people ( 3j ) has a page on here and he is a diet coach but there are others that can help if you ask. BF % from what I see is 22 - 24 % IMOP but that's just my idea. I don't know much about upper BF%. There is a visual chart and someone can post it for you to get an idea.

Dig in and do some reading on the sticky's as you see when you came in. Good Luck

Thanks mike. I'm going to do exactly what you mentioned above. Going to continue to train hard and get this body fat down before i ever begin planning a cycle. I appreciate you taking the time to welcome me here. My main goal is just to stay disciplined and forget the rest. My damn body or my mind one is craving carbs right now. This seems to be a daily battle that I thought would have took a backseat by now, but i guess it may take more time. I'm about to dive into 3j's stickies as soon as this is done. Thanks again man

Thanks mike. I'm going to do exactly what you mentioned above. Going to continue to train hard and get this body fat down before i ever begin planning a cycle. I appreciate you taking the time to welcome me here. My main goal is just to stay disciplined and forget the rest. My damn body or my mind one is craving carbs right now. This seems to be a daily battle that I thought would have took a backseat by now, but i guess it may take more time. I'm about to dive into 3j's stickies as soon as this is done. Thanks again man

Hey thanks for the nice reply. I don't get many replies with appreciation . you've started out here with some pictures and that's GREAT so you can come back to your thread and keep us posted and show us. I tell you that's rewarding for us to see and work with you :wavey:

I'm still at it guys. Still going strong. I took 2 weeks where I just binged on ipa. Like 3 a night. Got back focused and glad to not go back there where my demons were hiding. Just want to let people know that need the motivation to not give up on your goals. Do your best and forget the rest. Sometimes there are set backs but it's not the end all be all. Get through it and get back on the track you started. Thanks guys.

I'm still at it guys. Still going strong. I took 2 weeks where I just binged on ipa. Like 3 a night. Got back focused and glad to not go back there where my demons were hiding. Just want to let people know that need the motivation to not give up on your goals. Do your best and forget the rest. Sometimes there are set backs but it's not the end all be all. Get through it and get back on the track you started. Thanks guys.

Good to hear your updates and advice thanks!

Back