Hello From Labpe Peptide

labpepeptide

It's honor to be a sponsor on steroidology.

We provides high performance peptide at competitive price.

Our products: CJC 1295, GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Melanotan I, Melanotan II, Sermorelin, Follistatin 344 etc.

Shipping: Free Shipping U.S. national wide

Additional deals and offers will be updated shortly.

Visit us at www.labpe.com for more information.

No IGF?? Also there's a lot of bunk folli going around... You're not gonna disappoint us right? lol

I know labpepeptide from another forum and there are very good reviews about them. They are a growing company, but they aren't carrying LR3 and DES right now and i'm sceptical about their folli.

Honestly, we are growing at steady pace :)
LR3 and DES will be added soon. We already have a clear time frame.
For the folli, I hope the future product review from our customers will remove the scepticism.
Thanks for your advice...

I know labpepeptide from another forum and there are very good reviews about them. They are a growing company, but they aren't carrying LR3 and DES right now and i'm sceptical about their folli.

Welcome to the board.

The folli everyone carries is not real but it works oddly enough. I have no idea of what it is but everyone I know who uses it loves it.

Increased muscle fullness and if used in proper (expensive) doses, size gain. Me and a friend got the older folli with TAG and it basically made him sick so I didn't use it. Myo hmp is better.

Can you post a HPLC and COA of that follistatin Please... 98% pure if its true ill purchase 500 vials from you tomorrow..

Back