Hello I am a newbie, and i would like some help.

iamanewbie

Hello.

I am a guy, 5'9" 112kg/246lbs.
Per my last measurement i am about 33% BF .
now before you immediately reply very high BF, get back to basics, please read on.

I finally go tired of how i looked about 4-5 months back. I had been steadily putting on weight for years.
When i started i was approximately 120kg/264lbs about 45% BF.
So, once i came to the realization, i decided to something about it.
I started cardio, and then started lifting weights.
have been lifting for about 4 months i guess . Soon as i joined the gym, i took on a PT to make sure that i had proper form when lifting (compounds).
I started with only compounds (Squats,Bench,Overhead,Rows&Deadlifts)
Now i do believe i have made considerable improvements. Put some decent lean mass, and dropped quite a bit of fat.
My lifts have gone up considerably over the past 2 months, however over the past 2-3 weeks weight loss has all but stopped. the BF is also not really dropping much. In hind sight this make sense(read on...)
All this time,i have been soaking up information like a sponge, on fixing my diet, add exercises and what not.

I have already got my diet fixed for the most part. I have a little bit of difficulty hitting my macros. But that is within 10%.

Couple of days back, i visited a doctor and after a blood test,he informed me that i had very low TT .
He suggested we should do a few doses of TRT . 250mg test enanthate per week for 4 weeks.
Then he would test my blood again and then decide further course of actions.
if normal, stop for 3 months and retest.
Else we go for further testing to try and determine the root cause.

To be honest, he scared me a lil and as such i had my first shot yesterday.
Ever since he informed me, i have been trying to gather as much info as i can. It might be apparent to you in a few seconds considering i know some of the lingo used.

I learned about the possible side effects.
What is aromatization. How it can be countered with AI (very basic in this yet)
What could be the possible benefits and so on.
Been learning a bit about cycles as well.

One thing that has struck me is it, if i am going to do this, why don't i do it right and try to make the best of this situation.

I would like some suggestions from the experienced folks.
Since i have already taken my first shot, what should i do now ?

Should i now just use this as trt and go with it ?
go about my routine as if nothing has changed. Reading up, has made me realize that people only turn to gear when they close to 10% BF and clearly i am far from it.
Also, my doc has not suggested any kind of PCT . I understand that i will shutdown on 250mg per week, should there not be any kinda pct ?
My doc has not suggested anything for AI either. From what i have been reading, i might be an excellent candidate for aromatization.

or

Should i try to use this to my advantage ?
turn this into a some kinda cycle and try to put on as much muscle and drop as much fat as possible ?
Having normal T might actually help me drop alot of BF considering the way i was going before i was diagnosed.
Also, from what i have read, you can definitely make some decent gains on 250mg.
i was thinking of dropping in some t3 and clen and increasing the cycle duration to maybe 8 weeks or so. For some reason, the pharmacist never took my script after he gave me the 4 vials of test. :yumyum:

help me out guys ??

Thank a lot.

yup.. thats the first question that came to mind.. how old are you sir?

Back