Hello, I would like to introduce myself!

johnnytest

Hello steroidology brothers! I have been lurking here for more years than I can remember. I started with gear for a different reason than most of you out there. I was Injured severely and told I would never walk again.I lost hope and was going to die for sure. I had no choice, I researched renletlessly, took charge geared up and took my life back. I taught myself to walk and then run and then lift! 10 years later and I am currently on TRT (unrelated) and I love to bounce ideas off of other like minded people. Thanks for having such an awesome place to talk about the things we need to talk about!!!

--Johhny Test

Thanks tankmanbob! Sometimes the Doctors don't know it all. I think thats what brings us all together, the ability and the will to change our physical bodys to how we wish.

HI!! So good that you got back on your feet! it take a real man to do what you have done and i admire you for doing all you can to get back into life.
Let us know how we can help and please feel free to ask anything you want!

life nowadays takes away our free agency, our will to think for ourselves and decide for ourselves and you are a champion for taking control of your life after your accident.
doctors might just want to keep you bedridden and under their thumbs so they can pay for their beachhomes and fancy cars.
good for you brother! why did you get on trt to start with?

Welcome to the forum! Good to have you here and to hear your story! good for you for doing it all yourself and learning how to walk again. thats a real uplifting story. Did your back injury affect your natural testosterone production levels?

Last edited:
Hello steroidology brothers! I have been lurking here for more years than I can remember. I started with gear for a different reason than most of you out there. I was Injured severely and told I would never walk again.I lost hope and was going to die for sure. I had no choice, I researched renletlessly, took charge geared up and took my life back. I taught myself to walk and then run and then lift! 10 years later and I am currently on TRT (unrelated) and I love to bounce ideas off of other like minded people. Thanks for having such an awesome place to talk about the things we need to talk about!!!

--Johhny Test
what type of cycle are you considering doing? have you planned it out?

--Johhny Test

How are you doing these days brother? hows your cycle plan looking? be sure to have everything in hand before you start, and do precycle blood works also.

Back