Hello! Please critique my First Cycle.

mrfistjuice

Recently dropped 50 lbs, was fat in bad shape. Looking good now, but I've lost muscle in this process, looking to gain some of it back in a short time.
6'3 215lbs probably ~22% bf max
My local gym carries these products and I'm looking for some feedback. I understand a quad stack is probably stupid for a first time cycle, but I've done my research and I know my body its quite resilient.

Warrior labz : SPARTAN
Amount Per Serving:

(EPISTANE) 2a, 3a-epithio17a methyl-17b- hydroxy-5a-andrstane (12mg)

(DMZ) 17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine (15mg)

(MAX LMG) 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10) diene-17-one (30mg)

(HALODROL) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol (20mg)

CARBOPOL (25mg)

MILK THISTLE (100mg)

PCT :
SUPER PCT
POST CYCLE THERAPY
LIVER + HEART GUARD
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:
(TESTOSTERONE BOOST) Tribulus Terrestris, Fenugreek Extract, Eurycoma Longifolia (350mg)
(ANTI-ESTROGEN) 6,17 keto etiocholeva-3-ol 3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene (75mg)
(LIVER GUARD) NAC (n-Acetyl-Cysteine), Milk Thistle (80% Sillymarin) (200mg)
(HEART GUARD) Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10 (100mg)
(PROSTATE) Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (100mg)

They also carry clomidex which I will pick up to have on hand just in case, or should I begin to supplement this as soon as the quad stack has saturated my system ~2 weeks in?

Specific concerns: I'm already prone to back acne, any advice? I've read some preventive measures to take just looking for user experience perhaps related to these compounds.
As a first time cycle, im planning 4 weeks. Thoughts?
Overall my goals are gains in mass, I want my body to move away from the semi-skinny look. Not too interested in strength as a primary concern but its nice.
Literally any feedback is appreciated xD thanks guys

I would NOT run that if I was you. Too many methylated compounds, too many compounds on first cycle. Insufficient PCT in my opinion, I dont like the supporting supps, and I would be very weary starting a cycle right after losing 50lbs and still having a relatively high bf%, reason I say that is I would bet money that you are prone to gyno and may encounter some problems.

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it. I understand waiting and dropping BF% would be more beneficial. Taking into account that I need to look the absolute best shape possible in 4 weeks because my life depends on it, what would be your advice in terms of running a cycle? I have a large frame just need to fill it out a bit more.

There isn't a cycle that is going to get you in the best shape of your life in 4 weeks. Be reasonable. Biggest bang for the buck is diet and exercise in a four week period.

That's a terrible ph man. You ever see anyone stack 4 orals......

No, cuz it's pretty much retarded.

Get 1 bottle of helladrol which has enough in it to run it at 100mg for 6 wks.

Pct- any serm u like, hcgenerate & a low dosed AI. Liquidex would work. You ll need a all in one support like n2gaurd & a boat load of fish oil.

Back