Test Prop + Deca + Stan, 1st cycle

Kettz

Hello guys, I began my first cycle 2 and half weeks ago. I started with deca 500mg/week (every 5 days) and so far I have done 5 test prop injections (100mg EOD). Im starting with stan tablets at monday (30mg per day).
I have a question, my cycle is scheduled for 7 weeks=deca 50 days, Prop 40 days and Stan 30 days.
Is this enough or should I go a little longer? I am planning to use Sustanon at the end with Proviron in the PCT.

Been injecting test for a week today, 3 more weeks to go. Already stronger but nothing much visible on my body, everyone says its visible after 3 weeks so I'll see. No side effects either (maybe a slight acne at the back). Injections are good, I don't know what everyone says about hurting & stuff. For me its quite normal, maybe the ass is a little bit sore the next day but anyway you are injecting the opposite glute or quad so it's really ok. I was deciding between Enanthate and Prop but decided to go for Prop since more people recommended it for me and it kicks almost immidiately.

Have a nice protein intake everyday (90kg BW, minimum 300g/day) and my diet is on point. No cheat meals and stuff.

Week 1-7 Deca Durabolin-500mg/week
Week 2-7 Test Prop-100mg/EOD = 300/400mg/week
Week 4-7 Stanozolol-30mg/day

Havent scheduled Sustanon so far.

I can post some info about me later, but the main question is cycle.

Please tell me your opinions :).
Thank You

OMG , ... so welcome to the board. :wavey:

This is a reckless, needles waist as well as maybe dangerous cycle for a beginner. I am trying to not offend you but really your entire post speaks to someone uneducated in the proper use of AAS or as safe as possible.

But please it seems you don't not understand how exogenous testosterone and other hormones work as assisting in the all the synergistic activity and to build LMM. I advise you learn more about the steroid profiles, the beginners cycle thread. What an AI is and how to apply and much more.

SO with all that, how about giving us some stats..... Please ?

wt
BF%
history of training , goals

Good Luck , OMM

That's a very inappropriate mix of drugs & durations, and not at all a good idea for the first time.

You didn't mention blood testing or AI, no HCG, mentioned proviron in your PCT but no details on PCT delay, dosages, and duration.

Seems like a recipe for disappointment. If you'd like some help salvaging this then stick around and answer some questions.

Deca for 7 Weeks is a Waste of time.

Deca has a Half-Life of 14 Days, and it takes any Hormone between 4 to 5 Half-Lives to reach Peak Levels.
So at 7 Weeks, you haven't even reached Peak Blood Plasma Levels.
Don't know who designed this Cycle, but they Missed the Boat.

And I don't see any mention of an AI with this Cycle.
That's Extremely Important.

Your 1st Cycle should always be a Test Only Cycle.
This way, you see how your Body responds to the compound.

By doing 3 Compounds your 1st time out.
You have 2 Very Big Problems.

1st ~ if you start having Side Effects, you won't be sure which Compound is causing them.
2nd ~ Where do you go from here for a 2nd and then 3rd Cycle.

Doing AAS Cycles are meant to be a Progression, with each Future Cycle building upon the Foundation of the previous.
It's not a "Everything but the Kitchen Sink approach"........................... JP

This is a terrible cycle at any level not to mention a horrible choice for a first one. Deca is usually ran for 14+ weeks. Running prop for first 7 weeks and then switching to sust will not work bud. Sust takes 6-8 weeks to kick in. You have no idea what your doing and the results will show their ugly truth unfortunately.

Not running an ai is the biggest mistake. You are going to be in a lot of shit in the next couple weeks.

If I were you which I'm not, I would stop everything and do a pct in a couple weeks. You are really heading into a bad direction with this cycle...

Hello guys, I began my first cycle 2 and half weeks ago. I started with deca 500mg/week (every 5 days) and so far I have done 5 test prop injections (100mg EOD). Im starting with stan tablets at monday (30mg per day).
I have a question, my cycle is scheduled for 7 weeks=deca 50 days, Prop 40 days and Stan 30 days.
Is this enough or should I go a little longer? I am planning to use Sustanon at the end with Proviron in the PCT.

Been injecting test for a week today, 3 more weeks to go. Already stronger but nothing much visible on my body, everyone says its visible after 3 weeks so I'll see. No side effects either (maybe a slight acne at the back). Injections are good, I don't know what everyone says about hurting & stuff. For me its quite normal, maybe the ass is a little bit sore the next day but anyway you are injecting the opposite glute or quad so it's really ok. I was deciding between Enanthate and Prop but decided to go for Prop since more people recommended it for me and it kicks almost immidiately.

Have a nice protein intake everyday (90kg BW, minimum 300g/day) and my diet is on point. No cheat meals and stuff.

Week 1-7 Deca Durabolin-500mg/week
Week 2-7 Test Prop-100mg/EOD = 300/400mg/week
Week 4-7 Stanozolol-30mg/day

Havent scheduled Sustanon so far.

I can post some info about me later, but the main question is cycle.

Please tell me your opinions :).
Thank You

Welcome. whwt are your stats bro? everyone above has said it dead in, not a good cycle, get off, get on pct and retreat and regroup. and stop listening to whomever told you to do this cycle and do your own hw and read the beginer cycle sticky thread at the top of the forum.
and get blood works asap.

Hello OP , where have you gone off too. Please do not be offended at what everyone said, but rather come on back and let us know your stats. Then we can help point you in the correct direction with is to read and ask Q's .

Many people get off to the wrong beginning with cycles and so we are here to help you understand.

OMM :)

Look at beginners cycles and the Steroid profiles. The profiles alone will support the facts of how long to run Deca, just as a starting point for you and to stand behind what you have been told, here ^^^

Last edited:
read my beg guide to steroids and nutrition brother.. its a sticky on this forum.. you have a lot to learn

Back