Help! - Cant find HCG........

dynamic_1

This is my very first cycle ever. I'm 35, 10% bf, 160lbs. I'm running a 12 week low test e cycle, 350mg/week, injecting twice a week. I am running .25mg of liquidex EOD and have my Clomid ready for my PCG.

I have not been able to find HCG and my guy cant either. So my question is, Is there something that I can take instead? At 350mg/week is my risk low, medium, high for recovery?

Any additional thoughts?

testosterone shuts you down COMPLETELY.. so it does not matter if you inject 100 mg per week or 1000 mg per week.. the shut down is exactly the same,, and your chance at recovery is exactly the same. so, at 350 mg a week, you will be completely shut down and risk is 'high'..

HCG can be obtained fairly easy.. couple of sponsor labs here on the boards,, just look through the threads

Help with lab or exactly what I should be looking for. I've looked for Novarel and Pregnyl and cant find any of them. Any other ones or that's it?

Provigil

a couple of the UGLs that sponsor this board carry it,, not sure how stocked up they are or not though

Roush--I did some digging and I think I found one that is very popular here...thanks for helping out. I'm just having issues with their minimum $ order :/

Back