1 cup lettuce
1 string cheese
5 fish oils

41.5/12.25/10.5 320

Protein: 272
Carbs: 42
Fat: 86

Calories: 2050

* i lift 3x a week and take a 50g protein shake in water pwo.
cardio 5x a week

thanks in advance.

getfitdoc said:
how long are you on this diet?

i've been on a week, and plan on staying w/ it for a couple months......trying to drop to a very lean 220.
currently ~250 @ 6'4

Insane_Man said:
Diet looks good.

Are you running any supps?

green tea and multi vit.

thinkin of running 250mg test/week, and maybe throw in some t3/clen....

i use ephedrine and caffiene before workouts.

OC Cartel said:
i've been on a week, and plan on staying w/ it for a couple months......trying to drop to a very lean 220.
currently ~250 @ 6'4

im the same just 260.

diet looks similiar except i have some dextrose before and after lifting.

Tafman said:
im the same just 260.

diet looks similiar except i have some dextrose before and after lifting.

i figure that since i'm trying to lose weight/fat overall, that i'd eliminate the workout carbs.....
i'll worry about putting on muscles later.

how's it worked for you so far?

looks solid i would add a lil more fat in there..i would push toward the 100g mark or a lil more personally..other wise i like it.

OC Cartel said:
i figure that since i'm trying to lose weight/fat overall, that i'd eliminate the workout carbs.....
i'll worry about putting on muscles later.

how's it worked for you so far?

working good so far. i need the dextrose otherwise my strength is non existent in the gym

adidamps2 said:
looks solid i would add a lil more fat in there..i would push toward the 100g mark or a lil more personally..other wise i like it.
YUP your fat is too low up it. Try using some mayo with your tuna.

adidamps2 said:

This is one thing I never understood. Why eat fat if you're trying to lloose fat??

IMO your carbs are to low especially if you don't have any PWO carbs. I would drop the fat out of one of your early meals and add some good carbs

"Take away the bodies preferred fuel source (carbs) and provide enough fat in the diet that the body will switch to using fat as the fuel. "

from IA

"These diets are based on the fact that when you reduce carbs to ZERO, and keep it that way for a period of anywhere from 12 hours to 48 hours (dependant an a variety of factors) your body will shift from first burning carbs, to then burning fats, to ultimately converting fats into ketones, and using the ketones as the primary fuel source."

from IA's page also

Most high fat diets are to High Fat----Some advocating up to 70%. A lot of this was based on children that had epileptic seizures. I believe it was John Hopkins Medical that noted that on High Fat diets they stopped having episodes. They measured how long it took to get into ketosis based on fat %.

You don't need to do this. Keep your Protein High (1.5g / lb) carbs very low 25g or less / day and eat moderate amounts of fat at each meal. IE: handful of nuts or olive oil in your protein shake.

So lets take this as an example (A 200 lb individual needs based on his metabolic needs and activity level 2400 kcals / day to lose the needed amount of fat)

He would try and get

300g Protein
25g Carbs
120g Fat

So each of his 6 meals would be close to:

50g Protein
20g Fat

Definately try and get 1 full day to reaload on carbs before going back.

Then Again I hate having people use these type of diets.

you need to add sour cream to everything :D <--- this was the secret to my keto diets sucsses :D

plus up the veggies

looks good other wise

good luck with it champ

Back