Help finding a anabolic steroid

Infamous352

So I'm 22 at 300 lbs I did Atkins a while back when I was around the same weight and lost 60lbs and just like everyone said I gained it right back now I want work out and take steroids in the process there's a lot of different feedback from winny I need a anabolic steroid that's going to help me get rid of the weight while I work out I just need a boost any help?

You need to learn how to diet and properly train before you even think about using steroids. Most say wait til 25, so that'd give you 3 good years of learning to diet and dial in your training. It's a marathon not a sprint. Also, get bloodwork done now to see where your hormones and health stand.

Do you track your diet macros and calories? It is a life-long commitment. But the good news is that it is much easier to maintain a body weight than to reduce it.

Why not do a Ketogenic (aka Atkins) diet again and then commit to maintaining a healthy lifestyle afterwards?

Do you exercise, lift weights and/or play a sport? Even walking for an hour during lunch (if your job permits) can make a huge impact.

By the way, steroids do not burn fat. They will actually cause you to gain weight.

Back