Help Is Here Bitches

Fact: While pissing, holding it in and then then pissing again several times helps you shoot farther and makes you less sensitive

Who ever gots some more just tips
just keep them rolliing ;)

when fucking a black midget with your own finger in your bum hole while licking the teet of a cat makes you cum 5 times faster

fullypaully said:
when fucking a black midget with your own finger in your bum hole while licking the teet of a cat makes you cum 5 times faster
Iv tryed that and yes hes right :spank:

having a woman touching you all over during sex lets you last as long as you want. i mean like running her hands all over your chest and shoulders. it distracts you from your penis and feels really good.

Warmachine said:
having a woman touching you all over during sex lets you last as long as you want. i mean like running her hands all over your chest and shoulders. it distracts you from your penis and feels really good.

What about a guy wacking you off?

Dose that help too?

Warmachine said:

thats was unreasonably gay

thats was unreasonably gay

l agree it should of been more liek this.

having a man ]touching you all over during sex lets you last as long as you want. i mean like running his hands all over your chest and shoulders. it distracts you from your penis and feels really good.

Back