Help needed

Bizza

Animal
I've been looking at different peptide protocol's and truth be told im kinda lost..

Planning on either using a peptide cycle mid way through primo/test and carry it on through post cycle therapy (pct) or on its own as part of a recom/rejuve protocol my main goals would be for helping with injury, skin tightening "if possible" and fat loss.

From what I've gathered I'm planning on running Ghrp-6/cjc1295 combo dosing the rp6 at 100mcg morining and pre workout or PW and the cjc once every 5 days not sure of the dosing on the cjc though any input would be great..

Hey bro best way to do it is run both together 3x ED on training days. On non training days you can run 2x a day.

GHRP-6 is a good peptide but you will get increased hunger from it. If you dont want that increase in hunger go with Ipamorelin instead.

Run the GHRP and CJC together at 100mcg a shot 2-3x ED. Morning, post workout and before bed.

Another good peptide to use with this cycle is HGH Frag 176 @ 500mcg before exercise. This will help shred fat!

I've been looking at different peptide protocol's and truth be told im kinda lost..

Planning on either using a peptide cycle mid way through primo/test and carry it on through pct or on its own as part of a recom/rejuve protocol my main goals would be for helping with injury, skin tightening "if possible" and fat loss.

From what I've gathered I'm planning on running Ghrp-6/cjc1295 combo dosing the rp6 at 100mcg morining and pre workout or PW and the cjc once every 5 days not sure of the dosing on the cjc though any input would be great..

You seem to be talking about the cjc with DAC if you plan on dosing once every 5 days. I have read not so great things about it and personally use the cjc without DAC and dose it as suggested in the post above (with my ghrp-6).

yeh nate thats right been thinking bout the cjc with the dac but I've read some bad reviews and im going to run the cjc w/o dac...

Thanks for the input myosin planning on running RP6 and CJC 2xday with HGH Frag 176 pre workout and on off days just drop the Frag pre workout...

Just a note on side effects are there any that are associated HGH use organ enlargement etc??

SO myosin you would take all 500mcg of the frag PW and not split it up daily?
And no frag on days off? Im planning on running the same protocol with the frag.

yeh nate thats right been thinking bout the cjc with the dac but I've read some bad reviews and im going to run the cjc w/o dac...

Thanks for the input myosin planning on running RP6 and CJC 2xday with HGH Frag 176 pre workout and on off days just drop the Frag pre workout...

Just a note on side effects are there any that are associated HGH use organ enlargement etc??

Peptides are not synthetic like HGH but just assist in you bodies own natural GH production. Tissue and organ growth in men has not been an issue. Most common sides are tight hands, fatigue and water retention with the dac cjc. I'm running the short cjc and GHRP-6 now at 100mcgx2 and its been great. been 9 weeks so far.

Thats good to hear yeh ill pretty much run the cjc without the dac.. just curious to what your experince has been with the prebed shot of rp6 as, I've read mixed reviews that some cant sleep due to the rush of energy??

No trouble sleeping here, but I have a 5 year old and a 10 month old so I can pretty much sleep anywhere, anytime at the drop of a hat when giving the chance.

With dac i believe replicates the signal more like a females . Better results with that ghrp-6 and cjc combo if one dose is before your workout. towards the end of my run with it I started to have trouble sleeping so I went to only doing the cjc pre workout and problem was gone. Hunger was an issue at first but then got to be easily controlled. I tried the Ipa and used only one vial I hated it. My results are under my peptide experience. Good luck let us know how you do.

So railrider you reckon doosing the rp6/cjc combo pre workout yields best results.. im planning on dosing the rp6/cjc @ 100mcg morning then a dose at night as im planning on running the Frag 176 pre workout @ 200mcg on training days only...

What are your thoughts on that split...

And do you think it is over kill and just stick to the rp6/cjc combo?

Can't comment on the other sequence I haven't tried it. I did the combo 3x/day and loved it. The cjc just gets a little pricey that's why when I start up again I'll probably combo again but will only dose the cjc pre workout .

Back