HGH, with Peptides, Anabolic stack

Roush

I am banned!
Thinking / planning , running peptides along with my AAS use.

Test - Primo - Deca (lower dose, 250mg, for joint support and igf production) <-- I cruise on these compounds often, so nothing new here.

-HGH
peptides-
-GHRP-2
-CJC1295

the point of running the GHRPs along with real HGH, is initiating a 'natural' growth hormone release pulse into the body .. then 'multiplying' that by adding actual exogenous HGH on top of that ghrp endogenous release .. . so timing it to get a 'multiplying' effect . instead of just simply depending on injecting more HGH.
by piggybacking the GHRPs with actual HGH, you make way more use and efficiency of everything

I'll take the GHRPs, and then after the natural pulse of HGH, I will inject exogenous HGH on top of that (thereby multiplying my HGH significantly). Anyone have any idea of the best 'timing' protocol to accomplish this ?

then peptide
- IGF1-Lr3 -- obvious reason here is to increase Insulin Like Growth Factor even more, will run either post workout, or pre workout
TB 500 -- to help (along with the use of deca) with my joints and possible healing factors of the multiple injuries and surgeries I've had.

also, will be cycling in Insulin (humolog or Humalin R) along with the above. Probably only 3-4 days a week.

any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated. any feedback from anyone that has ran any of the above listed or similar peptides would be nice as well

I'll take the GHRPs, and then after the natural pulse of HGH, I will inject exogenous HGH on top of that (thereby multiplying my HGH significantly). Anyone have any idea of the best 'timing' protocol to accomplish this ?

have everything on hand and have begun .. a rough 'timing protocol' just to get started is this.

GHRP2 - 100mcg upon waking 7am

HGH - 2iu 10am

GHRP2 - 100mcg post work out

HGH - 2iu evening 6pm

GHRP 2 - 100mcg before bed

IGF1 - 50-100 mcg post workout

Insulin 5-10iu post workout - only on high carb days

Weekends - no exogenous HGH - but friday night I will inject CJC1295 (long acting growth hormone release) - and continue GHRP2 3x daily
this will keep my pituitary going and releasing indogenous HGH , and will then continue exogenous HGH monday mornings.

TB-500 - 1mg 2x per week

I tried similar but not quite as much as you Roush.
Hgh,ghrp,cjc. And on test 500mg.
After a week I was tired of the pinning .
Not the actual pinning itself, sub q no prob. But the prepping of Slin pins, carrying them on the road , living a tight schedule to get my dose.
After a few weeks I made the occasional mistake of forgetting this one or mixing up a bottle with too much bac water.

You have to really be organized and keep track

I hated having to carry a cooler bag with me and then pinning in my car. Or at work!
My honest gripe was that I didn't really have great gains or feel any different. All the trouble for nothing I felt

But that doesn't mean you won't have a great ride. Not trying to discourage you.

Following - interested to hear of the results as this is quite the stack.

CJC1295 interests me as it increases natural GH production between 2-10X and has a long half life. This along with your 4IU of HGH / day should put your IGF levels sky high. Do you plan to get before / during / after bloods? Curious if your body returns to producing normal GH levels after this stack is over.

Roush this interests me greatly....

Your not pin phobic are you ??

Not at all,, its just like taking supplements, only with a needle. didn't mention it above, but I actually started it all off with test e and test propionate as well, so I'm pinning that EOD on top of it all (just for the first few weeks). and the primo comes dosed at 100mg/ml, so to get 500-600mg a week of that I've got to pin that m-w-f as well.
I hit delts, glutes, quads, and lats .. but I'm going to have to add pecs in there as well. I may figure out which peptides I can inject and just mix in with the primo injections (most peptides can go IM or sub q)

I tried similar but not quite as much as you Roush.
Hgh,ghrp,cjc. And on test 500mg.
After a week I was tired of the pinning .
Not the actual pinning itself, sub q no prob. But the prepping of Slin pins, carrying them on the road , living a tight schedule to get my dose.
After a few weeks I made the occasional mistake of forgetting this one or mixing up a bottle with too much bac water.

You have to really be organized and keep track

I hated having to carry a cooler bag with me and then pinning in my car. Or at work!
My honest gripe was that I didn't really have great gains or feel any different. All the trouble for nothing I felt

But that doesn't mean you won't have a great ride. Not trying to discourage you.

I can definitely see how the constant pinning and scheduling all the doses could get old fast .. I've got Melanotan2 in there as well I'll be pinning (I'm just mixing that in the same slin pin with the ghrp2 at the end of the day). especially if you travel a lot or work away from home.
I work from home , so its easy for me to fit all the pining in my schedule. If I do get out of the house for awhile, I'll prob have to do what you did and pre-load some slin pins and keep them in a cooler.

how long did you run everything ?

thats another thing I'm not sure of . I'm guessing a good 6 months or so. of course after 4 months or so and I'm not seeing many results, well I'll probably just run tren and mast and be done with it

Following - interested to hear of the results as this is quite the stack.

CJC1295 interests me as it increases natural GH production between 2-10X and has a long half life. This along with your 4IU of HGH / day should put your IGF levels sky high. Do you plan to get before / during / after bloods? Curious if your body returns to producing normal GH levels after this stack is over.

I didn't think about getting precycle blood work done ,, as I had already started running HGH before I even considered the peptides. I may go in mid cycle and see where everything is at though.

my plan is to boost IGF1 to a high degree, and adding in the insulin as well the anabolics , to put on some lean body mass (without doing a heavy AAS cycle). heavy cycles have just been effecting my blood pressure and making me feel a bit 'toxic' lately, so I'm giving this a try as a different route to the same goal (primo is very 'clean' and does not cause 'toxic' sides for me, and I'm keeping the deca dose low) . so we'll see how the IGF1 increase , HGH, and peptides add to this or make a difference at all without adding more anabolics.

I'll be using the ghrp 3x a day to help keep the pituitary 'pulsing' natural GH release .. and I'm purposely NOT running exogenous HGH on the weekends and running the CJC1295 going into the weekend to get a long lasting natural GH release . so I'm hoping this will help keep my body producing natural GH just fine

I'm gonna give mk-667 a shot. Got some eurotropin on the way but this'll give me a reference to compare to

Bit of a change on the anabolic side of things with this hgh peptides stack..

started off running Primo, test, and a test prop kicker. But, going to switch things around due to convenience and pinning protocols . As much as i like primo, I really want to run something easier to pin dosed a bit higher so I'm switching primo over to Masteron , dropping the test Prop and adding Tbol

So we started out like this
Test E - 300mg a week
Test Prop - 100 mg EOD weeks 1-4
Primo - 500mg a week - weeks 1-4
Deca - just started 300 mg a week

but switching over to this
Test E - 300 mg a week - weeks 1-end (back on trt)
Tbol - 30-40 mg a day weeks 4-9
'Frontload' - Masteron Prop - 100 mg EOD - weeks 4-7
Masteron E - 600 mg a week - weeks 4-16
Deca - 300 mg a week - weeks 3-16

the HGH and peptides I will continue to run along side this and then past this cycle. Test, Tbol, Masteron, Deca cycle is NOT very common or traditional .. I have my reasons for going with these compounds though. Lean, low aromatizing, mass (wanting to cut a bit of BF% and continue adding a bit of mass to my frame , without going the tren route which gives me anxiety)

Nice i wasnt aware that running hgh stops the pituitary gland all together so your using the ghrp sort of like hcg in an aas stack ???? . And the worst part of running the peptides that ive found isnt the pinning its the having to wait 45 to an hour before and after food being on a bulking cycle thats a bit of a problem for me ghrp6 makes me so hungry think the munchies like after you smoke a fatt one times 20 ive cleaned out the fridge a few times at 12 30 at night if your not looking for that id stick with the ghrp2

Nice i wasnt aware that running hgh stops the pituitary gland all together so your using the ghrp sort of like hcg in an aas stack ???? . And the worst part of running the peptides that ive found isnt the pinning its the having to wait 45 to an hour before and after food being on a bulking cycle thats a bit of a problem for me ghrp6 makes me so hungry think the munchies like after you smoke a fatt one times 20 ive cleaned out the fridge a few times at 12 30 at night if your not looking for that id stick with the ghrp2

not quite . I'm actually trying to 'amplify' hgh and igf1 by using both indogenous and exogenous on top of each other.

think of it this way. what if natural testosterone boosters actually worked and increased your natty test production by 600%. also, what if injecting exogenous testosterone only shut down your natty test production 'temporarily' , for like a few hours is all (rather then months).
well if this was the case, how could you amplify the two together?
You would take your natty test booster and spike your test levels by 600% and when that is 'flowing in the blood stream' and blood levels are at their highest, YOU THEN inject fast acting exogenous testosterone on top of that high level of spiked natty test. you 'amplify' the test levels big time, to a level they could never be achieved naturally (and to a level that would be too much to have to inject to have to achieve just by exogenous).**

** this is a horrible example as testosterone in no way shape or form works this way .. but HGH can . you can have both spiked natural HGH levels and then inject exogenous HGH on top of the spiked natty levels and increase GH 'exponentially' . and also amplify the output of IGF.

as for GHRP6 , hunger , and smoking a fat one.--
GHRP6 increases the hormone "ghrelin" .. this is the hormone that gets triggered by the emptying of the gastric system , it tells your brain to eat again, i.e, makes you hungry . funny thing is , marijuana increases this exact same hormone by 40%, and thats also why you get the munchies.

if your cutting and you think you should take GHRP6 for natty HGH production because you think that hgh will help you with fat loss, well the 'hunger' side effect is going to be so bad it will counter any fat loss benefits of hgh,, why, cause you'll want to eat more.
ghrp2 is best for cutting.

Ah ok i get what your saying no the test was a good example . I just wasnt sure why you would bother running the ghrp2 at all if you were running the hgh with the cjc i thought those 2 on there own would be a great couple to get your hgh levels through the roof if the cjc works the same with hgh as it dose with ghrps . And i thought that the ghrp2 would keep the pituitary gland running at least when the ghrp is active But i nothing at all about hgh so there you go
Nice stack when were you going to get it started ????
If you get the time you should do a log its nice to see something different on here

Ah thats intresting cannibis also relesing ghrelin .
Imagine having a shot of ghrp6 then smoking a joint .
That would be some insane fridge slaying hunger hahah

Back