Help please - newbie to forum

nycguy11

Hi everyone,

I've been doing some reading through this forum and other stickies and now i'm slightly confused. I feel like a story usually begins like this until you dig in on some more research and figure out what you had learned is not entirely accurate.

A friend of mine was educating me on test and dbol as I was curious about beginning my first cycle. He told me to do 1 cc twice a week of trenbolone which helps fuel up the 50 mg dbol that I would take daily.

I did some reading online but it looks like i've been falsely educated on the process and want to make sure I don't screw anything up. Luckily I just started today but figured I'd do some more research. I've been seeing other detailed steps that I have not taken and unsure if I must take.

I am 28, 5'10 and 160lbs.

I'm sure this might be a very rookie or newbie post, but i'm really hoping I get some type of positive and helpful feedback in return.

Thanks in advance.

Your friend is a clueless twat....
Drop dbol, drop tren and only run testerone.

Didnt you say you've read the stickies? Obviously not the beginner sticky designed for people like you?

And 1 cc says fuck all....you are not ready by any stretch of imagination, see you in TRT forums.

Harsh words but the beginners threads explain it all. A quick read will show amounts are only relevant when talking potency. 200 mg/ml or 200mg test c & 200mg test e /ml. Other than that is dosage/mg per week and what the time between injections is.

That dude is talking out his arse.

Test and Tren come in various forms and that makes a huge deal. Jabbing a longer estered tren for a couple weeks wont do much. Depending on what test it is and the potency injecting twice a week might not be often enough. What esters of test can also effect cycle lenghts.

Your buddy is an idiot. Please read the beginner sticky and get back to us. You must run only one compound your first cycle and that compound should always be test. I'd go with enanthate or cypionate to minimize the number of injections. Test will be a part of every cycle you do. Why? Because anything worth doing will make you stop producing test......so you need the test to at least replace your natty level.

So....compounds for cycle....test e or c, anastrozole, and hcg.

Compounds for pct....clomid and nolvadex.

But I'm guessing you dont have any pct drugs and knew nothing about it cuz you buddy is using you as a lab rat. Only explanation is that he just wanted to see what would happen.....cuz he cant be that stupid.

One last thing of note....you need to eat. Assuming you want to gain muscle. At 160 lbs, if you can't gain any muscle natty, then hormones probably wont help much. Unfortunately, hormones are not magic. Ya gotta eat a lot and put in a lot of gym time.

Please come back and comment. We can help, but you've got to learn at least a little bit first. You and your buddy seem to know so little that it will be difficult to get help on any forum. Do as we've said and ready the first cycle sticky. It's a good starting point

Good luck and God bless you bro

Your Friend is Uninformed and his Recommendation could be Dangerous to your Long-Term Health.

AAS is a Marathon and Not a Sprint.

You will hear this Over and Over if you read enough.

Test is Best ~ and a Beginners Cycle should always be a Test Only Cycle, for a couple of reasons.

1st ~ you want to see how your Body responds to Test, given that everyone responds differently.
2nd ~ if you do Multiple Compounds from the Start, and run into a Problem, you won't be 100% sure what's causing it.
3rd ~ before you even consider doing any AAS, you need to Run Bloodwork ~ Very Impt.

Your Pre-Cycle Bloodwork is your Baseline ~ this will tell you if you are Healthy enough to do any AAS.
And it's important as a Comparison for your Post-Cycle Bloodwork, to make sure that you Recovered Fully, and don't show any Signs of Kidney/Liver/Cholesterol Issues, or if you are out of the Reference Range for any other Markers.

Do your Homework and take Precautions, and you'll have a Great Cycle...................................... JP
P.S.
Recommendations for Bloodwork !

Pre-Cycle Bloodwork ~ Baseline
Mid-Cycle Bloodwork ~ check all Parameters, and make sure your Test is Legit.'
Post Cycle Bloodwork ~ to make sure that you've returned to Baseline ~ or are headed in that Direction.
Should be done 4 to 6 Weeks after finishing your PCT.

Last edited:
what everyone else has said and stay away from this friend of yours with the bad advice as he will chemically castrate you with his words of ill guidance.

Back