viking12

planning to start this cycle

test e 500 mg e5d
eq 500 mg e5d
mast e 400mg e5d

and run this for 5 months

with hcg ca 2 weeks after last inject

Switch the injects to E3D for stabler blood levels

Drop the EQ 1 week before the test, since you mention hcg I assume you'll be PCT'ing - in which case wait 18-21 days after last test pin to start PCT (but you can run hcg in that window if you like). Make sure you plan a solid PCT since it's a long cycle.

Even though you aren't running a ton of gear, it would be wise to have an AI in addition to the mast - either exemestane (pref) or anastrozole. Steer away from letro unless you really know what you're doing.

ok thx . btw same dosages even with E3D ? also do you suggest starting all them 3 at the same time ? and any good suggestions for pct ? never had any gyno problems , stats 24 yr about 20% bf i think , 240 pounds 5' 10.5"

Hmm - didn't read the way you'd written your dosages...no they would be lower E3D.

Your BF is quite high to be running that kind of cycle, I would strongly suggest a cut first, down to sub-15% at the upper end of the acceptable range.

At that point, if you want to run a six month cycle it's up to you, I would say
1-24 Test E 583mg/wk (250mg E3D)
1-23 EQ 875/wk (375mg E3D)
1-24 Mast E 467/wk (200mg E3D)

27-32 Nolva 40/40/20/20/10/10
27-30 Clomid 50/25/25/25

1-28 Aromasin 12-25mg ED (depending on bloodwork @ week 4, start at the lower dose ofc - you want to keep estrogen in the normal range)

ok thx for some good info and help. it sounds good yeah i will cut a bit before this cycle . the goal with this cycle i want to be getting in quite good shape dont really care if i gain some pounds if it looks good also strenght gains are ok but not the main thing sence i am really strong alredy i want , bigger and better looks for 1st

did some dbol/anavar cycle before and 1 cycle with test/dbol/anavar ealier .

Back