Help to salvage primo.

AP2

Hi all, I posted this on a few sites already, so just copy and pasted. Here it is:

"I have never really experienced a whole lot with Primobolan in the past. Recently, I did a 10g conversion at 2/15. I thought that would be enough BB as I have read nothing but success with Primo 200mg at 2/18. I have crashed cyp in the past fixed no problem and have never had another problem since trying Primo. 2 times now. Imagine a hand full of cotton balls diluted in oil at the bottom of the beaker, and that is what this looks like. Is there a step somewhere I may have missed? Below is the what was used.

10g powder "primo" @ 100mg/ml / 100ml to make

2ml ba
15ml bb
75ml cottonseed oil

In beaker in boiling water. The beaker is raised approximately 1/2" above the actual heat source. So, no direct heat to the glass. Boiled until the ingredients mixed. I checked the temp and it was at 189 degress F. I kept the at approx 190-210 in the over and put inside oven for a bit. I know for a fact the temp did not surpass 210.

I let cool before filtering. During the filtration process is when it started to crystalize. Started on top of the actual membrane of the filter and inside the rubber hose. "used a stericap". Then looked over the entire project and noticed it was happening everywhere. Including the filtered side of primo was "spider webbing"? Thats the only way I can think to explain it. If there is a step or trick of the trade someone is willing to share, I'd be greatful. Thanks for you time fellas"!

Best Regards,

AP

NYCEE said:
Primo acetate or enanthate?
Need to know..

Also, a lot of times it seems that if people just throw their ingredients in the mix, it crashed. Be sure to add ba/bb in first and then swirl/stir until the compound is COMPLETELY disolved. Add oil slowly...

J

JC3 said:
Need to know..

Also, a lot of times it seems that if people just throw their ingredients in the mix, it crashed. Be sure to add ba/bb in first and then swirl/stir until the compound is COMPLETELY disolved. Add oil slowly...

J

I never do it this way. I always mix oil, solvents, and powder. Heat and stir and i never have crashing issues... Even with high concentration gear.

The powder was actually Acetate not Enanthate. Is there anything to do to salvage? Or steps to refollow.

forgot to update. 2/20 was ideal for the dilutents. Had to reconfigure the formula based on 50mg/ml since it was indeed acetate! Doesn't hurt all that bad :D , but the results have been excellent!

Thinking about making it into 25mg/ml. It does sting a bit. :p

I would re heat and filter ASAP then let that shit crystalize in the new sterile vial - Then reheat when nessessary to inject!

Send it over to me......Ill make it work hehe!

It held at 50mg/ml. Still hurt, so diluted to 25mg/ml. Taking everyday like Winstrol (winny), my friend "guinny" lol has said results seem to be good so far. I personally am unable to tell in such short time.

Back