age25
weigh 209 lb
lifting 4 years after 6 years of middle distance running 800m
cycle experience-
week 1-4 dbol 30 mg
week 1-10 test e 500mg
week 11-12
week 13-17 nolvadex 40 40 20 20
had no complications no sensitive nipples and my nuts grew back i think bigger then they were before
i gained roughly 20 lbs (started at 195 ) and kept about 14. i got sick on week 11 and couldnt eat or move so i think i coulda kept more.

that being said im planning my next cycle for march

week 1-10 sustanon 250 500mg
week 1-10 deca nandro 300mg
week 11-12 test prop 500mg
week *
week * nolva 40 40 20 20 clomid 100 50 50 50
week *adex if needed .5 eod
if anyone could shed some light on a few things for me id love you because im really sick of browsing for these answers i keep finding conflicting info. i have plenty of time though so no rush. a pharmacist has already gave me 2 10ml bottle of Sustanon (sust) 250 and 2 10ml bottles of deca.. thats how i chose the gear. so i have arrived at a few issues..

1 should i grab test prop for that last 2 weeks? i figured prop so the short esters will be out letting me start my pct sooner or should i grab another bottle of sus and just do week 1-12 Sustanon (sust) 500mg.
2 is deca worth it at 300 mg a week for 10 weeks?
3 if i do go with deca is it true nolvadex is a no no? i cant find any science for that one
4 sus moday wednesday friday or is monday thursday good 500 split. i understand the 3 day divide for blood levels but is it that much of an issue? 1 ml is easier then .7 or whatever it would end up being. plus the injection process is altogether annoying for me
5 should i ditch deca for lack of cycle experience and sell it and go Sustanon (sust) week 1-10 500 mg dbol( i have 50mgs tabs) 1-4 and play it safe. or will deca and those extra 2 weeks make a huge difference. i guess since this is my 2nd cycle i like the sounds of 10 weeks a little better then 12, did i just answer my own question?

so anyone that can throw any advice or answeres to these questions i would appreciate that. i got like plenty of time but i like to square stuff away.

age25
weigh 209 lb
lifting 4 years after 6 years of middle distance running 800m
cycle experience-
week 1-4 dbol 30 mg
week 1-10 test e 500mg
week 11-12
week 13-17 nolvadex 40 40 20 20
had no complications no sensitive nipples and my nuts grew back i think bigger then they were before
i gained roughly 20 lbs (started at 195 ) and kept about 14. i got sick on week 11 and couldnt eat or move so i think i coulda kept more.

that being said im planning my next cycle for march

week 1-10 sustanon 250 500mg
week 1-10 deca nandro 300mg
week 11-12 test prop 500mg
week *
week * nolva 40 40 20 20 clomid 100 50 50 50
week *adex if needed .5 eod
if anyone could shed some light on a few things for me id love you because im really sick of browsing for these answers i keep finding conflicting info. i have plenty of time though so no rush. a pharmacist has already gave me 2 10ml bottle of Sustanon (sust) 250 and 2 10ml bottles of deca.. thats how i chose the gear. so i have arrived at a few issues..

1 should i grab test prop for that last 2 weeks? i figured prop so the short esters will be out letting me start my pct sooner or should i grab another bottle of sus and just do week 1-12 Sustanon (sust) 500mg.
2 is deca worth it at 300 mg a week for 10 weeks?
3 if i do go with deca is it true nolvadex is a no no? i cant find any science for that one
4 sus moday wednesday friday or is monday thursday good 500 split. i understand the 3 day divide for blood levels but is it that much of an issue? 1 ml is easier then .7 or whatever it would end up being. plus the injection process is altogether annoying for me
5 should i ditch deca for lack of cycle experience and sell it and go Sustanon (sust) week 1-10 500 mg dbol( i have 50mgs tabs) 1-4 and play it safe. or will deca and those extra 2 weeks make a huge difference. i guess since this is my 2nd cycle i like the sounds of 10 weeks a little better then 12, did i just answer my own question?

so anyone that can throw any advice or answeres to these questions i would appreciate that. i got like plenty of time but i like to square stuff away.

1) don't know jack about mixing long and short esters so can't help
2) no I'd say 400 minimum ( I'm planning to run it at 500 my first round with deca)
3) seems like I've heard something about nova and 19nors like deca not 100% sure
4) gotta weigh your risk reward-- if you think pinning less is better than stable bloods, go with twice per week. What's the benefit of stable bloods you ask? Fewers sides, more consistent gains. Totally up to you.
5) I'd go bigger (400+) on the deca and I'd probably run the deca longer 12-14 weeks which means you'd have to extend the test to 14-16 weeks. If I didn't have enough deca to do that, I'd get rid of it and go with the dbol

My 2 cents

1) Sustanon (sust) for 16 weeks and deca for 14 weeks (really should run deca 12 weeks minimum and run a long ester 2 weeks longer because deca takes a long time to clear).
2) 400-600mg/wk (300 is too low).
3) http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/591717-nolva-19nors-whats-truth.html
4) M/W/F due to the prop ester in the sust.
5) I like deca if you can bump the dose and extend the cycle to 16 weeks, otherwise just run 12 weeks of Sustanon (sust) with 4-6 weeks of dbol at the start.

Cheers.

thats why these sites are great. i know like 3 people who have used AAS so i dont have friends to bullshit about this stuff. thanks for the the truth about nolva post thats really helpful.
as far as the test for 2 weeks longer then deca. just so im clear its because deca has a harsh shut down and takes a while to clear your system. so instead of stopping both at the same time and having no test in your body you would be wasting gains by pushing your post cycle therapy (pct).?

deca for 10 weeks is pretty much a waste? even at 400? should i just do it for the hell of it? or is the harsh shutdown not worth it? i like what have read about it easing joint issues, sounds comforting ha.
does anyone have a clue of weather it would be a good idea to jump on a short ester test for the last 2 weeks of a Sustanon (sust) 250 cycle? my reasoning would be to start a post cycle therapy (pct) faster?
something like week 1-10 Sustanon (sust) 500,week 11-12 test prop 500?

hello,
so im getting ready to get this show on the road and probably going to start in 2 weeks just wanted to see if anyone had anything to say or if im green light.
week 1-14 sus 500 week .5 cc eod
week 1-12 deca 300 week
week 10-14 winstrol 50mg ed
week 16-20 nolva 40 40 20 20 clomid 100 50 50
hcg? i have read scales and a ton of message boards, i understand it can be used from the beginning or after AAS bfore pct, does anyone have any clear cut experience of whats the better of the 2. keep the horse in the barn or chase it around? my thought was why keep the horse around when you dont need it? obviously were talking about something a little more serious..thank you fellows all advice is appreciated

Back