Help with cycle that went wrong...

Jopop761

Ok so I'm 22, I have taken tren orally a few times since I was 18, however, this past summer a friend had a vial of test cypionate and a vial of tren enthanate, and a 30 ml bottle of anastrozole. I injected twice a week, one ml of the tren and one ml of the test twice a week for about 5-6 weeks, I showed the vials of what I had to one of the older guys at the gym and he said based on the labels and the look of it that what I was taking was totally fake and that I should discontinue use immediately. It has been nearly two weeks from my last injection and my body feels warm, my stomache hurts, and I came down with heat exhaustion while being outside running and have had flu like symptoms. I don't know if I'm going through withdrawals or if the stuff is just leaving my system. I also read that what I was taking May have just been grapeseed extract... Any opinions? I recently had a physical at a doctor and my blood pressure was a little high but not too high 136/86 and I'm 6'2 280 lbs and my heart was normal.

Get blood work. See the link below in my signature. That will tell you and us what is going on. Otherwise we are guessing. Post results when you have them in a day or two.

And stop running stupid cycles. You are going to hurt yourself.

Last edited:
Back