Help with PCT? Tren E, Anastrazole, No clue what im doing.

Matsern87

Now i have been reading and searching for weeks, and i just get more, and more confused about what to do.
so i would really appreciate some good advice from someone that really know what they are talking about.

in May i started at 20-30 mg of turinabol, and in late june i also added winstrol 20mg.
i stopped taking the winstrol in the beginning of July, and carried on with the turina until mid august.
but at this point i did something i really regretted,
i was drinking with some new people i had got in touch with, and got to drunk this evening,

and i bought and started with 1 Mg of trenabol Enanthate E200 injection,
something i regretted the next day.

i really don't know much about this, and started to read.

and because of the lack of access to either clomid or nolva i carried on taking the tren, bacause i was afraid of what was going to happen i stoped taking the tren without the PCT.

after about 4 weeks i started to take 0,5ml of tren e instead, and have been there since.

now i have gotten my hands on som tabs with Anastrotabs (Anastrozole 1mg)
but after what i have read, this isn't the best idea either.

so now i really need some advice on what i should do to get of the tren e, and recover as fast as possible.

im thinking of taking either 1mg each day, for one week, and then go down to 0,5 a day the next two weeks.
and one week of 0,25mg

am i into something here?
do anyone have som advice?

and, yes i know im stupid, i have learnd, and never going to do something like this again.

my stats:
Height: 183
Weight: 112 Kg ( Fat and muscles)

You need to get PCT drugs clomid & nolvadex. Find a way to make that happen as soon as you can. We can help you with dosing and schedule once you get them.

I don't think you need the anastrozole, you have probably crashed your natural test production so would be very low on test, and as a result low on estrogen. Do you have any sides of low test or estrogen? Any libido issues? Achy joints?

I wonder what your liver thought of drinking alcohol after taking oral steroids for 3 and a half months?

You should never take any gear without using test as a base. You shut down your natural test production. You need to stop immediately. Get some nolva and clomid asap. Read the beginner cycle stickys for pct info and how to properly do a first cycle. Yours is about as bad as it gets bud..

Back