Help with Testicular Atrophy

thewonderkid

Hey Guys, i am new to this forum so please be kind. I am sure everyone is here to help each other and rectify mistakes that we end up doing. we are only humans

So here it is.
MY name is Singh and i have been a gym enthusiast for about 8 years now.

Here are my stats:
Age 31
Height 6feet3
Weight 94kgs

I have done 2 steroid cycles in my life.
One was test prop and tren ace for 10 weeks with winstrol for first 4 weeks.... . My pct( after a week of completion of cycle) included Clomid( 100 for 1st week, followed by 50 for the next 3 weeks ) , Nolva 20 mg throughout the cycle to prevent gyno and hcg 2000iu every 3rd day 8 injections. I never ran any hcg during cycle ( i know it sound stupid, but i was advised not too) .Anyways, I was completely fine after my first course and fully recovered. I did this in 2016 ( from January to March) ...

Then after a gap of 1 year I decided to do another one.
This time I took test e ( 500mg/w ) with 30mg anavar everyday for 12 weeks. Pct was same pretty much the same ....
Clomid was 100 first week followed by 50 next 2 weeks...
Nolva was 20 throughout the cycle.
And hcg was 2000iu every third day for 3 weeks. ( in total 9 injections).
i didnt run any AI
I started this course in jan 2017 and finished March....

During the whole cycle i felt really strong and would get hard all the time. Sex or masturbation would be sometimes 3 times a day. But after PCT, i felt i have never really completely recovered. I was really confident because of my last cycle but this time it never really felt like returning to normal.
I have been taking test boosters and herbal ******** so that I can naturally bring the boys back to their original size but it feels like sometimes they are working, sometimes not. Right now I am taking tribulas and macca with some shilajeet ( Indian herb) but they are not fixing the problem completely. Its been 12 months, My balls still feels small and sluggish ..i can get a boner ( but noway near as strong as used to be) and the sperm quantity is really low too. . it's so depressing and worrisome. I did free and total test, the results came out completely fine. My test total was 539 ng/dl and my free test was 13.20 pg/ml.

Someone suggested I do hcg 5000iu/week for 2 weeks to jumpstart the testicals to see if they grow any bigger and firm but after reading that hcg is suppressive to natural test production , I got really concerned and I don't want to do more damage than good. Please any help or advice would be really appreciative .
Looking forward for your response.

Get off the "test booster". They don't work.

Do you have full blood work including LH and FSH?

In absence of information, I would suggest running clomid. That will get your HPTA cranking out more LH.

How much have your testicles atrophied? How does your current TT compare to where it was at before running your first cycle?

^^^this
Before and after cycle numbers and full bloodwork now. I would most definitely run Clomid for a while. 25mg per day for 4 to 6 weeks. Wouldn't touch hcg at this point.
That's just me

Amen brother on ditching the test boosters. Some work for a few weeks then work against you.

I'll come in on the other side of the argument and go with a run of HCG, try something like 1,000 IU/day for 10 days. The synthetic LH will boost your natural test production and if your balls are capable it will fluff them up. Try that and see what it does for your test numbers and ball size. After that and some time off to normalize then give the clomid a shot if still having problems.

I dont.... i was only advised to get Total and free test done....... Can you please advice what all tests i need done and ill get them done first thing tomorrow.......... Well testicles are half the size i would say but the worst part is there is just no firmness... They hang low which is really frustrating to see :(
I didnt check my total test before first cycle, i recovered fine so i assumed i was all good but then this second cycle has really been a different story :(

I read somewhere that Hcg supresses your natural test production so i was really worried about using it... I dont want to do more damage then good :(

Thanks for the input guys......... I really appreciate it... i still feel there is hope...... I really need to fix this issue, my parents want me married by next year........ I'll get the bloodwork done ..... Can you suggest what all i need to get done so i can explain to the lab....... Also guys i feel like its getting worse, its been a year and they feel smaller then ever....... i dont know if its just me or is it possible that something is making my testies even smaller...... I thought they'll recover ontheir own after some time but its almost been a year with no sign of improvement.

I dont.... i was only advised to get Total and free test done....... Can you please advice what all tests i need done and ill get them done first thing tomorrow.......... Well testicles are half the size i would say but the worst part is there is just no firmness... They hang low which is really frustrating to see :(
I didnt check my total test before first cycle, i recovered fine so i assumed i was all good but then this second cycle has really been a different story :(
get the female panel done.

I read somewhere that Hcg supresses your natural test production so i was really worried about using it... I dont want to do more damage then good :(

It doesn't suppress your natural testosterone production. It mimics LH so it actually can get your body to produce more Testosterone. However, it suppresses your HPTA (pituitary). Your pituitary will stop sending out LH of your body already has enough Testosterone and Estradiol. You want to get your HPTA working again so supressing it is a bad idea.

Seems to me like first order of business would be to get the testicles fired up and working again, then stop the HCG and go after the HPTA with clomid and nolva.

Agree with the hcg for on cycle maintenance. Concerned at this point in your recovery about further hpta suppression. Throw some bloods up here though and the senior members can sort you out. Try not to worry bro.....you will get back on track

Hey guys just went to the lab....Asked them to do a complete female panel bloodwork.... Turns out they don't have anything like a complete female panel.... but they do can give information about particular tests.... I have asked them to do SHBG, PROLACTIN, LH, FSH..... I cannot get estrogen done as it's too expensive and 3 weeks to get back the results.... Is there any other tests I need get done ???

Hey guys just went to the lab....Asked them to do a complete female panel bloodwork.... Turns out they don't have anything like a complete female panel.... but they do can give information about particular tests.... I have asked them to do SHBG, PROLACTIN, LH, FSH..... I cannot get estrogen done as it's too expensive and 3 weeks to get back the results.... Is there any other tests I need get done ???
Privatemdlabs will do it for you.

What country do you live in? If in the US what state?

I live In India, in a beautiful city called Chandigarh.... I am getting my tests done all over again guys .... because 3 weeks ago my total test was 550 and yesterday when I got it done again it showed only 223.... I was a bit sceptical, so I am getting the labs to rub them again.... I'll let you guys know what my tests are as soon as I get them back.

I live In India, in a beautiful city called Chandigarh.... I am getting my tests done all over again guys .... because 3 weeks ago my total test was 550 and yesterday when I got it done again it showed only 223.... I was a bit sceptical, so I am getting the labs to rub them again.... I'll let you guys know what my tests are as soon as I get them back.
when are you getting new blood works done?

Back