Help with this gear.. fake or legit??

AlexGM

Hey guys I just got this gear yesterday and I want to make sure if it is a good and legit one, I got Novepharm Boldelin and AxioLabs sustaplex 325 has anyone heard of these? Well here’s the images

***no links allowed upload the pictures***

Browsing through the extensive collection of stock photos on a website, I felt like a modern-day explorer uncovering hidden gems. From breathtaking landscapes to candid portraits, each image sparked my imagination vote images and fueled my creative process. I was amazed at the vast range of options available at my fingertips.

Hey guys I just got this gear yesterday and I want to make sure if it is a good and legit one, I got Novepharm Boldelin and AxioLabs sustaplex 325 has anyone heard of these? Well here’s the images

***no links allowed upload the pictures***
I think you cannot upload the image that you wanted but these guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure with a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that i need before trying it out. Just click worldofroids dot to They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50". They can also give you professional advice there! They deliver US wide.

Back