Has Anyone Ever Used Lab Max or Roid Test before?

T-RexAlpha

Bodybuilder
Second time posting. Original posted deleted for having link...

(For the new members, when you read the rule it says no posting sources, most of you will think it means gear sources but this is not true, this applies to all external sources)

Lets get something straight, right off the bat, Im not a rep for anyone, nor for any product, nor am I affiliated with these or any other company, nor am I sponsored by anyone.

The purpose of this post was the following:

To ask questions first-

1. Has anyone ever tried any of these kits?

2. Has anyone ever heard any feedback about these kits?

3. Do a test and review it, good or bad. I will start with the cheapest one first. All I care about, is to see if it can truly detect testosterone or not. For $25, im not crying about it if it doesnt work.

I am going to test it on some Legit Pharmacy Test-Cyp. And then to test it on some UGL, that is a reputable source

As soon as I figure out how to actually upload pics correctly, or without errors. I will post pictures.

-Test came in yesterday
-Gear came in today

So now it is time to test... more to come..

Last edited:
Test is Complete. According to the color chart. It is in fact Test Cyp. It wont tell you if it is underdosed, but does let you know if it detects the substance your testing for. Not bad for $25 I guess. At least I know im not injecting some kind of oil, or some other bunk substance. Only bloodwork will tell if its underdosed but this is another way to keep your source "at least more honest". Best of luck my friends.

Test done on a trusted UGL Source. I had to see if the shit was gtg or not. Im happy with the results.

Last edited:
My main concern about any testosterone is how enantiomerically pure is it. What I mean is there are methyl groups at C16 and C19, and an alcohol group and ester group at C17.

Take C17, you can have both alpha and beta orientation on those, one biologically active the other less so. Any test - either pharma or Chinese bulk could have various percentages of the wrong enantiomer, and a simple chemical test like what you have wouldn't show it, nor would a more expensive LC-MS test.

I think that's why you hear people say pharma test is always a bit better than UGL's, who all get their bulk from China. Pharma boys probably also get their bulk from China, but perhaps better stuff.

My main concern about any testosterone is how enantiomerically pure is it. What I mean is there are methyl groups at C16 and C19, and an alcohol group and ester group at C17.

Take C17, you can have both alpha and beta orientation on those, one biologically active the other less so. Any test - either pharma or Chinese bulk could have various percentages of the wrong enantiomer, and a simple chemical test like what you have wouldn't show it, nor would a more expensive LC-MS test.

I think that's why you hear people say pharma test is always a bit better than UGL's, who all get their bulk from China. Pharma boys probably also get their bulk from China, but perhaps better stuff.

I 100% agree with you. But in reality, we are all subject to that. Unless is a true Pharma source. Any AAS could have that going on, the only true and only way will be blood tests. The only thing this did for me was rule out what I recieved has Test Cyp in it. Seems like almost all UGL are using China's stuff, even if they claim they didnt. I dont know what the percent would be from China gear. But I do know most of what people think is from somewhere else, is really from China, using there raw materials

I think it's 100% from China. May be wrong and some is made elsewhere, but my bet is China. Their ******** span from very good to fake, quality control is extremely difficult

I think it's 100% from China. May be wrong and some is made elsewhere, but my bet is China. Their ******** span from very good to fake, quality control is extremely difficult

Agreed. To a certain point, I feel like I wasted some money, but I guess if you want to test your stuff that you recieved from a UGL, to make sure what you got is what you paid for(not counting purity or underdosing) it could be used. Orals and Inj. This would be a good asset only for those who like to run Anavar from a UGL and see if they gave you legit Anavar or if they really gave you Winstrol

Like you said, being able to test stuff commonly faked would be of value, plus if 'underdosed ' means just a vial of oil like I suspect I got a while back, .... well that is worth the cost alone!

Yeah, I think a test for anavar would be worthwhile.

I haven't seen it for a a while, but there was some lab where you could send a bottle and they would test for both purity and dosage for a fee, and publish the results.

Back