help

willylover

Hello hey i been looking tru all those post and u look like u really know a lot about fitness and others... but i just want to ask u some ardid.
Look i was 196lb 4months ago. Today im 156...im5'7 well my? Question is if i used hdrol can i get ripped faster or not or what can u tell me about cutting and get ripped with out getting fat or over weight i have. Good diet and good workout but i feel like is gonna take me for ever todo see result..??? .. thank

First what's your age? How does your training look along with diet? I know you say good diet but are you eating leaner foods still meeting your daily cal's? If your trying to cut diet and cardio will be key then adding in something like hdrol, or Finaflex (redefine Nutrition) PX Black And PNI prodigy is one if not the strongest pwo I've used. Just remember your training and diet are key! Good luck

First what's your age? How does your training look along with diet? I know you say good diet but are you eating leaner foods still meeting your daily cal's? If your trying to cut diet and cardio will be key then adding in something like hdrol, or Finaflex (redefine Nutrition) PX Black And PNI prodigy is one if not the strongest pwo I've used. Just remember your training and diet are key! Good luck

Im 29 years old
And yeah un eating leaner food, i dont smoke or drink, isleep my8+ hour, and i Ll ready loss 42 pound i do wanna get to 150 and then cut or get ripped nothing big just normal size... but i dont have ideas how to do it.... im new ,everything ill done is just looking tru you tube jajajaj but it work somehow

dont take anything man it would be a waste you can get those results on your own train for a year and if nothing then look for supps, everyone looks for an easy way out when there isnt really one

Im 29 years old
And yeah un eating leaner food, i dont smoke or drink, isleep my8+ hour, and i Ll ready loss 42 pound i do wanna get to 150 and then cut or get ripped nothing big just normal size... but i dont have ideas how to do it.... im new ,everything ill done is just looking tru you tube jajajaj but it work somehow

That's good results there! It's a constant struggle for me as well. Like I said I'd stick with CLA, otc fat burner like Oxy elite, and try a pwo to help you push through your workouts.

dont take anything man it would be a waste you can get those results on your own train for a year and if nothing then look for supps, everyone looks for an easy way out when there isnt really one

Hello,
I think same as Ronrr don't make a use of anything that can't give you result and also waste your time. Look for supps, is the best option. It may be helpful for you. I am sure you will get result as your goal.

Back