Herb: Ginger

grafixLSUalum

Ginger

Parts Used: Rhizomes, Roots

Alot of talk has been going on lately over at Elite about Ginger and it's uses for bodybuilders. Mainly because Anabolic Fitness is now selling Ginger has all this talk been happening, but i think it is well deserved. But it is not new knowledge that Ginger aids in protein digestion and is much stronger than papaya enzymes, btw. AF says it is 180 times stronger, although i havent found that figure anywhere, it sounds accurate. Ginger, however, is good for more than just protein digestion. Here are some things it is know to be good for:
  • fights inflammation
  • reduces muscle spasms and cramps
  • a strong antioxidant
  • protects the liver and stomach
  • indegestion pain
  • muscle pain

Although these may not be as useful as the previous for bodybuilders, these still may help as Ginger also is good for the following:
  • strong antimicrobial agent sores and wounds
  • circulatory problems
  • bowel disorders
  • arthritis
  • fever, headaches, and hotflashes
  • morning sickness
  • nausea and vomiting

i strongly recommend that you make Ginger a part of your daily diet bros.

grafix-gnc said:
Ginger

Parts Used: Rhizomes, Roots

Alot of talk has been going on lately over at Elite about Ginger and it's uses for bodybuilders. Mainly because Anabolic Fitness is now selling Ginger has all this talk been happening, but i think it is well deserved. But it is not new knowledge that Ginger aids in protein digestion and is much stronger than papaya enzymes, btw. AF says it is 180 times stronger, although i havent found that figure anywhere, it sounds accurate. Ginger, however, is good for more than just protein digestion. Here are some things it is know to be good for:
  • fights inflammation
  • reduces muscle spasms and cramps
  • a strong antioxidant
  • protects the liver and stomach
  • indegestion pain
  • muscle pain

Although these may not be as useful as the previous for bodybuilders, these still may help as Ginger also is good for the following:
  • strong antimicrobial agent sores and wounds
  • circulatory problems
  • bowel disorders
  • arthritis
  • fever, headaches, and hotflashes
  • morning sickness
  • nausea and vomiting

i strongly recommend that you make Ginger a part of your daily diet bros.

Ginger's good stuff..just don't do what I did some years back and eat a bunch of it. I heard the same thing and bought it and sliced up the root and ate too much and had quite the belly ache:doh:

Back