HEY EVERYBODY, WHO WANTS 60% OFF? Then get your sweet A$$ in here!!!

RUI-products

Official Sponsor
It's hour sale time!

At 4pm cst the store will be discounted 60% off REGULAR price for 10min then it drops to 50% for 10min then 40% and so on and so forth until the end of the hour when it goes to 0%!!

Go to the store and check out what you want to put in your cart. Welcome to RUI-Products.com!

I know you love me.....I love you too. :)

RUI

It's hour sale time!

At 4pm cst the store will be discounted 60% off REGULAR price for 10min then it drops to 50% for 10min then 40% and so on and so forth until the end of the hour when it goes to 0%!!

Go to the store and check out what you want to put in your cart. Welcome to RUI-Products.com!

I know you love me.....I love you too. :)

RUI

% off the regular prices or listed special prices?!!!

~Clever~

Bold........

So, if I may; how does this work? Can I load up my cart and at sale time it will automatically adjust the prices? Or are you going to post a discount code every 10th mins? Noob inquiring minds want to know... ;)

~Clever~

I would like to know this as well. It's only an hour and a 20 minutes away (unless I'm wrong?)

So, if I may; how does this work? Can I load up my cart and at sale time it will automatically adjust the prices? Or are you going to post a discount code every 10th mins? Noob inquiring minds want to know... ;)

~Clever~
No codes needed. You may load your cart. Then at 4pm cst, hit refresh and check out. You have to check out before 10 minutes are up or it will go to 50%. I will not be giving out refunds if this occurs. 50% is still a great discount....so is 40%!

10 Minutes... Get your ancillaries and your fat burners!!! Best prices online at that time!!!

~Clever~

How are the following products used:
Liquid Clen 30mL 200mcg/mL
Liquid T3 30mL 200mcg/mL
Liquid Keto 30mL 1mg/mL
LiquiDex 30mL 1mg/mL
Liquid Letro 30mL 2.5mg/mL

Intra-muscular, Subcutaneous fat, or Oral? Please enlighten me.

~Clever~

Back