hey vets need help thanks--- my test e cycle

simply_michael

40 years old
male
1 cycle of 500 mg test e ... shots done on mon and thurs
height 5'7 160 pounds lifting 2 years had to rebuild now cause horrific accident now recomping and older but cleared to lift finally hence why TRT

I just started first cycle cause i am 40 and low test but no insurance live in states . so i did TRT . now i know there will be swelling but i think i have on set gyno pics enclosed sorry shitty pics . now i know i am higher bodyfat but my diet is on point and will be working hard to recomp . Now i know the "faq" links and read them all spent hours amongst them i joined this group cause of knowledge and respectfulness that everyone gives ..so here is my case . i believe i have onset gyno i do not have sensitive nips yet but there is lump behind now i gather it might be a swollen gland but also i tried to take pics and left pec is puffy and looks to be tilted down aka like beeetch tits .
now i did bro science and yes u can flame me didn't do AI but had it on hand week 3 into and it flared up to puffy so i am doing

Exemestane 25 mg/ml and i started on it at 1 ML now for 3 days will dose down to 12.5 mg .. now i know there is gyno reverse out there . but it all deals with tabs not liquid . so i made this in hopes to gain more knowledge and here are my questions for the vets

1. gyno on set should i continue cycle
2. exemestane recommend ? 12.5 liquid form ok for rest of cycle?
3. Letrozole 60 ml (2.5 mg/ml) is on its way so i can nip the gyno in butt and have normal pecs .. can i take this on cycle or wait till cycle ends and just AI ?
4. I have read that Ralox is better at reversal and i can take it on and off cycle but should i do that or since letro do that ..plus will take a week or two for ralox to order

thanks very much and yes i read again all the facts but my thing is that it all deals with tabs not liquid measurements ..thanks again

oh yea i am week 3 into a 12 week cycle .. again thanks i have never experienced this so i didnt know but least i read tons and i resurrected a 3 year old thread just to ask (so people would know i did my studies )but figured i would ask here

i uploaded pics as u can see if looking at pic its the left side pec (not the tat side ) again hope all this helps as i am open and a learner

cheers

At your body fat % you are going to experience a lot of aromatization. I would probably recommend staying on 25mg of exemestane daily. You need to get blood work to see where your estradiol is coming in at.

And honestly, you should seriously consider ending your blast and just going back to TRT. You need to diet and get your body fat % lower.

At your body fat % you are going to experience a lot of aromatization. I would probably recommend staying on 25mg of exemestane daily. You need to get blood work to see where your estradiol is coming in at.

And honestly, you should seriously consider ending your blast and just going back to TRT. You need to diet and get your body fat % lower.

thanks i will do the 25 mg and then go from there .. i will try to do blood work next week this week cinco de mayo and super busy with resteraunt work 5 doubles in a row.. diet is in check now and high protein is high 200 grams for my frame and veggies for days . and does it look like gyno and do i need lethro if so mine is liquid like stated and thanks for answering

Last edited:
I can't tell if there is gyno in there. You are just fat. You shouldn't be cycling. It is just going to make you fatter.

Read this.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html
thanks reading and will lower carbs and up cardio so i can cut more down as i am on the test which will allow me to lift and recover faster . protein high carbs lower side . i guess i will do alot of 2 pound ground turkey and water all day every day and do a caloric def of maintance which equals out to 1353 on non lift days lift days around 1933 calories. protein will be at least 180

Last edited:
I second what Megatron said... your bodyfat needs to be lower before you cycle, plus you sound like you need a good spell on TRT to nail your protocol before you are in a position to play around with it.

As I said in my PM, I'd look into increasing your cardio, incorporating 2 or 3 sessions of HIIT training on top of your weights, to stoke up the furnace and get burning that fat - also you need to dial in your diet and tighten things up there.
I'd say you could lose a good 10-15lbs before you're in a position to reassess whether you should cycle or not.

I realise this is probably not what you want to hear, but it's sound advice buddy, and your health is the most important thing in the long run.

Back