HGH - Anavar - PCT

Bonobo

I have been on 2.5 IU HGH for the last year plus. Have really enjoyed seeing/feeling the results.

Thinking 6 week cycle of Anavar 40-50mg might be the way to go for me, in addition to my HGH. 25/40/50/50/50/50

Looking to burn fat, increase strength and get a little more lean overall. One concern I have is my Test level during this cycle. Do I absolutely need to be running Test during this 6 week cycle?

Curious to know what type of PCT I should be thinking about running after my cycle. Clomid - Nolva? Which would be best?

I am very happy with my base Test level and am not wanting to inhibit my natural Test production afterwards.

I am a 37
6'2"
220 lbs
Have played sports, lifted weights my entire life. took a break, now back in great shape. Looking to get back to excellent condition.

I have been on 2.5 IU HGH for the last year plus. Have really enjoyed seeing/feeling the results.

Thinking 6 week cycle of Anavar 40-50mg might be the way to go for me, in addition to my HGH. 25/40/50/50/50/50

Looking to burn fat, increase strength and get a little more lean overall. One concern I have is my Test level during this cycle. Do I absolutely need to be running Test during this 6 week cycle?

Curious to know what type of PCT I should be thinking about running after my cycle. Clomid - Nolva? Which would be best?

I am very happy with my base Test level and am not wanting to inhibit my natural Test production afterwards.

I am a 37
6'2"
220 lbs
Have played sports, lifted weights my entire life. took a break, now back in great shape. Looking to get back to excellent condition.

Always have testosterone as a base for your cycles. It is a must. Oral only cycles are bad. There is a sticky regarding oral only cycles at the top of this forum you should definitely read. Personally, since this is your first cycle, I would just run some long ester test like Enanthate or Cypionate for 12 weeks. It has a great synnergistic effect with HGH. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of GH are you running? Is it pharm grade/script?? Anavar only will definitely inhibit your natural test production. So will testosterone, but at least your dick will work. As for PCT, I personally like Torem for PCT but Clomid is fine. Also, if you are concerned about your natural test production, make sure to run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout your cycle (250ius twice per week). Good luck!!

Yeah do a test cycle for your first cycle, but keep your diet really clean. You can cut and lean out on test too....the cycle after that, once you know how you react to the test, add anavar. Being around your age you should be more concerned with getting more test in you. It will make you feel a tonne better!

First things first you always want to run test with an oral. I would do this even with something that isn't as strong as var.

Also I definitely think that you should do a cycle of test e only for your first one. No need to add extra. Do a cycle for 12 weeks at 250mg twice per week. You will make incredible gains and it will lean you out as well as long as your diet is on point by the 5th week. Best of luck!

Back