HGH/Igf/Test-e/tren/dbol/provi/win Got a few questions

noroidsjustrage

Hey dear fellas
Im new on the forum, why did i choose this forum?
Seems there is definately good knowlegde here, and i have a few questions regarding my cycle.
Well at first about myself, im 27, i've done 5 cycles before.
Currently at 104kg, im 180 and around 9%.
This will going to be my last cycle, since im going to move over to my wife, i cant do steroids in the future anymore.
So for this reason i would take the most of my last cycle.
Im currently on 5iu 3 times a week hgh schedule, will be going to raise to 7iu 3 times a week during cycle.
The cycle will be as follow :

Week 1-10 tren 200mg test e 400 mg ew
week 1-10 igf lr3 75mcg ed
week 2-10 20 mg anavar ed
week 2-10 20mg winstrl ed
week 2-10 30mg dianabol ed
week 1-10 50mg proviron ed
week 3-10 hcg 200iu e3d
week 1-10 pramipexole 0.5mg ed
week 1-10 t4 100mg ed , if needed i'll up to 200mg ed

Pct will be toremifene + clomid, after this i will be adding some otc's.
I've got plenty of letro prami and hcg in case needed.

This may sound odd, because why should i run these orals at such low dose? And not only one or 2?
Reason i wanted to add the winstrol because of the positive progesteron effects, aswell that for some reasons on winstrol i gain like a madnen.
The anavar i had in mind whas because i really like anavars effect, massive androgen upregulation, and MASSIVE power gains.
The dbol is simpely because i want to bulk up and add a little bit moisture to my joints.
As for the igf, planning to use this because the really nice synergy with hgh, plus hoping on some cell division

Now i've got a few questions :
-My first intent was to do 6 weeks deca first to bulk thke f*k up and moisture joints, then do 6 week clean bulk to gain some lean mass, lower fat percentage and solidify gains with tren, however i thought this might increase the chance on sexual side effects, or am i wrong? And yes i know deca is long ester but im personally very sure in this short durage of time it does it job very well, i have seen people make mad gains of shorter deca cycles.
-I am VERY worried about the tren dick sympton, this is why i added the prami hcg and bought plenty of letro, now i whas wondering what you guys think give the most chance on tren/deca dick: high test/low tren or low test/high tren, to me, the first sounds more logical but many people i know told me to use low test high tren.
-What do you guys think, run the letro to prevent, or keep it in case its needed? I know letro is a suicide drug, but my plan was to take quarter a tab (so 0.125) e3d, i couldnt find any more info about this, will the low dose lower estrogen for the usual 97% for a shorter duration, or will it lower estrogen for a lower percentage, but for the usual 2/3 days? Arimidex i dont like, it seems to really slow my gains, and the actual igf raise of letro sounds really interesting.
-Besides that i really like winstrol, i seem to be a little sensitive to DHT, my first cycle was winstrol ghrp6 / cjc /hcg ,without test (really stupid, had to add test susp later), the high dht and low testosteron ratio in my body killed my libido and erection quality, so im also a bit worried if the 50mg provi+20mg winstrol will not be to much dht regarding to the testosteron dosage.
-The reason i didnt stop the test 2 weeks after the tren is that my source got tren/test combination in a 2/1 test/tren ratio which will save me some money, however if you guys say the ratio is not good or i NEED to use the test for 2 weeks after tren, this is no problem he also supplys seperate tren/test vials.

Excuse me for my bad english, its my second language so a little bit hard for me.

Thanks really much in advance!

Last edited:
Comeon guys 130 views no answers?
Must be someone who got a few answers/tips for me

Cheers

Okay, I'll bite.

1. Ten weeks for deca is really a waste. Decanoate doesn't even reach full serum levels until around 6 weeks, so you'll have 4 weeks on it before it starts declining.

2. Not one, not two, no - not even three, but FOUR orals over the course of 8 weeks. What did your poor liver ever do to you to deserve such punishment? Outside the proviron, I doubt you'll see much of anything but cirrhosis at those doses. Not to mention all that on top of tren, which is also liver toxic.

3. You appear to have never run tren, yet jumping in with enanthate. You could be fine, or it could be one of the most horrible experiences of your life... And it's going to last for four weeks after you stop taking it! Acetate for first timers, unless feeling lucky. How lucky are you feeling? ;)

4. Arimidex does not hinder gains, it keeps you from joining a knitting circle and sprouting C cups. Letro is not recommended as you really need a firm grasp on how your body responds to aromatizing AAS. Have you pulled a blood test before to at least know how much estradiol your body makes while on that dose of test? Letro can and will detonate your estradiol with impunity if taken in too high of a dose. It's not a suicidal inhibitor either, only aromasin is.

5. Two 19-nors at once with the prospect of poor estradiol control is going to give you one hell of a floppy dick and maybe some lactating breasts. I personally do run deca and tren together, but I'm also very careful with keeping tabs on my E2. Caber (if it's legit) will help, but managing estradiol is number one priority here.

I honestly think you'd be WAY better served by running (depending on goals) test (prop would probably be better due to the short time on) at a higher dose with either an oral of your choice (winny is for pre-contest) or possibly NPP. I also don't understand the wonky HGH protocol you're on as it should be run ED, for a consistent steady state of the hormone doing its thing. I'd bring it down to 4iu ED, and see how things go.

AAS is just one of those things where more isn't always necessarily better. It feels like you're getting ideas from your source, and he's having you clean out his left over stock.

My .02c :)

Just a couple of additions to halfwit's reply.

An AI should be run throughout the cycle, not on hand like your letro is stated to be.

As well, you won't fine MASSIVE power gains from 20mg of anavar ED. Most people run anavar in the 60-100 range ED.
I personally like 70-80

Keep test in there and you won't have to worry about Ed (hcg or anything else won't help unless estrogen is extremely elevated). Even a trt dose would keep you functional. This is a weird cycle. Way too many orals. Why can't you make lean gains on deca? It doesn't have to "blow you up" besides all you want to do is gain lean mass. I have used deca Pre contest.

I only take ai on really heavy test cycles as I don't have any estrogen problems. Aromasin is my go to. Just my preference. I would rather run 1 g of test p and 700 mg tren ace for ten weeks rather than your cycle. Way more effective and simpler. I've done it and with no other add on drugs and am good to go. With the drug list adding up and up it causes confusion for people who don't know what they are doing. More isn't always better. Like why do you think you need t4 when it's clear you have t messed with tren?

I accidentally just took half a kit of genotropin Pfizer I didn't know it was 100 ius because I was taking kigtropin at 5 ml a day and I was just going as if it was the same thing but it's not. Am I going to be fine. Did I just waste 250$ of my gear on one shot to the stomach? Thanks

I accidentally just took half a kit of genotropin Pfizer I didn't know it was 100 ius because I was taking kigtropin at 5 ml a day and I was just going as if it was the same thing but it's not. Am I going to be fine. Did I just waste 250$ of my gear on one shot to the stomach? Thanks

the only negative side effect may be a massive increase in the size of your penis -- other then that and your out some cash, you'll be alright

I'd worry more about the fact that you've likely been getting taken for a fool. I don't want to discuss pricing, but I'm going to say that I've never seen a Pfizer kit come in that high IU pack before, and certainly not for less than a significant amount of money if it is real.

100iu at once should have you on your knees from the carpal-tunnel-like pain that 10iu produces in most. Sounds like you're taking HCG to me. :wiggle:

Think you accidentally hijacked someone elses thread as well. It;s better to start your own

Back