HGH Side effects subsiding

Tekn

Hello Gentlemen and ladies,

I started HGH from a pharmacy 4 weeks ago for the first time ever. The norditropin nordilet pens - 5mg

I started with 1 IU the first week
Bumped it to 2 IU the second week
on 2 IU the third week, and even bumped to 3IU on certain days
4th week I started taking 3 IU every day. bc I no longer felt any side effects at all, not much of the sleepiness experienced on the 2nd week. I would have to take a short nap in the middle of the day, now I don't.

Week 1 - Felt good and with a bit of more energy on the 3rd - 4th day,
Week 2 - Started feeling numbness in my right thumb on the 10th - 11th day, felt great overall with a great sense of well being, other than that was only side effect and sleepiness
Week 3 - The numbness in my hand has gone way down to about 50% of what it was in week 2. Overall I'm not feeling that energy that I felt on week 2
Week 4- The numbness in my hand is now at 10% of what it was, almost non existent. I'm not feeling the energy I felt on week 2. on 3 IU. and to be honest I don't really have any side effects. not much sleepiness.

are those normal symptoms, for the side effects to subside all on the third week of taking pharm grade hgh? these were all from 2 pharmacies in turkey. picked up a few pens from each. anyone else have most of their side effects subside just three weeks in on 2 IU daily?

I did an HCG test with the pregnancy test on one of my pens, came back negative. Any of your feedback is appreciated gentlemen.

Thanks in advance.

i've used only norditropin for my 12 month with growth hormone.

ran between 3-4iu 5x a week, and i never got numb hands. the only thing that never really went away was the fatigue i could sleep any time anywhere. great stuff

sides can deffer but HGH pharma shouldn't give you numbness or fatigue you should feel a great pep and good deep sleep at bed time, you should pin 2 iu's at bedtime and 2 iu's when you wake up, are you drinking enough water?

i've used only norditropin for my 12 month with growth hormone.

ran between 3-4iu 5x a week, and i never got numb hands. the only thing that never really went away was the fatigue i could sleep any time anywhere. great stuff

I have the agree, I've heard nothing but good about Norditropin from everyone I've talked to. The numbness is more like a soreness. I would take a nap during the day and get even more sleepy at night. But now the nap effect is gone that I had on week 1 and week 2. Could it be that those side effects have subsided on me? I do sleep well in the evening, just that I don't need that nap around 2pm anymore.

sides can deffer but HGH pharma shouldn't give you numbness or fatigue you should feel a great pep and good deep sleep at bed time, you should pin 2 iu's at bedtime and 2 iu's when you wake up, are you drinking enough water?

I wouldn't call it a numbness, more like a soreness, but kind of numb at the same time. its on the inside of my thumb where it folds. Kind of feels like a b***se in a way. I'll consider doing 4iu in the future. Are you doing 4 IU ED or 5 days/2off? I drink a decent amount of water, 3 - 4 liters a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
I wouldn't call it a numbness, more like a soreness, but kind of numb at the same time. its on the inside of my thumb where it folds. Kind of feels like a b***se in a way. I'll consider doing 4iu in the future. Are you doing 4 IU ED or 5 days/2off? I drink a decent amount of water, 3 - 4 liters a day.

This hasn't happened to me, but it could be a dosing issue, Maybe the dose is too high for you. You can try to lower your dose and see how that works and then slowly up it again. For me I always injected right before bed time. Although the injection time will mostly depend on your individual situation, if your still at a reasonable level of natural production of HGH than you can pin in the morning. The reasoning for this is that after a good night sleep and your body releasing its own HGH and as you are more active in the morning, and your metabolism is more accelerated it is beneficial to take the injections in two doses one morning and one afternoon.
Now for people like me in the over 30 age group the best time to take it would be right before bedtime. Since our pituitary gland produces less and less HGH as we age, by injecting it before going to bed you are mimicking the "natural" release pattern that would "normally" occur. For me personally when I have been on HGH therapy I have really benefited from better sleep quality by taking it before bed, since having the heaviest production of HGH 2-3 hours after going to bed, its a good idea to inject before bedtime if your in the 30-50 age group.

Last edited:
I have the agree, I've heard nothing but good about Norditropin from everyone I've talked to. The numbness is more like a soreness. I would take a nap during the day and get even more sleepy at night. But now the nap effect is gone that I had on week 1 and week 2. Could it be that those side effects have subsided on me? I do sleep well in the evening, just that I don't need that nap around 2pm anymore.
yeah.. it got to the point where i couldn't take it in the AM before work, because a few hours later i would find myself falling asleep at my desk and/or just completely out of it. as if i got no sleep the night before. i would come home for my lunch break and take a nap and sometimes even take a nap after work before training. then fall asleep at a normal hour. crazy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr P View Post

i drink 3 to 4 liters od water just in the morning at the gym when im getting py pump on.

Back