Hgh---wtf??

djs

I hope some of you HGH Vets can lend me a hand here....

With the fairly recent drop in price of r-HGH I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and give it a shot, I added it into week #3 of a planned 12 week cycle including Test En, Eq and Adrol for the first 5 weeks. When I began this cycle my strength and weight shot up, I'm sure the majority of the weight was water given the short duration it came on, but within 1 week of adding in the hgh, it seemed like my gains began to slow, then after about 3 weeks on the HGH my joints all started aching like a BITCH!!

I have been on the hgh now for 5 weeks and am seriously considering stopping here, I am fairly positive it is the real deal, I bought it direct from the manufacturer and have the "normally discussed" sides, the swollen hands mostly, and lethergic. My doseage started at 6iu's a day split between 2 shots of 3iu's each amd was reduced to a total of 4 day, 2 x 2ius each.

The problem is I know it needs to be run long term, but I have not seen anything but bad so far, the swelling, and the achey joints, I am just not sure if I want to continue on, is it really worht the pain and bullshit?

Other stats that might help:
31yoa
many cycles under my belt, but took a few years off and started back last year
5'11" @235 12.8%bf checked this week

AAS current cycle
750 Test E pw
600 EQ pw
50mg Adrol pd weeks 1-5

Like I said above, the cycle was running very good, great gains in strength and size, and then when I added in the HGH it all seemed to slow down.

Should I keep it going or just toss it??

Thks,
DS

Bro, It takes at least 3 months to see any benefits from HGH. If your getting sides, lower the IU's to 4. I'm on week 5 as well. I have really bad pain in my shoulders, wrists, fingers, etc...But, I am going to stick with it for a minimum of 3 months!!! Hang in there.

Back