Hi all - Looking some information

You have to stop relying on some food place at work. Yes some of your off time will be spent prepping food. I cook all my meet 2 weeks in advance, everything I need, break it out into the portions I need and freeze it. The night before I take it out. It's mostly defrosted in fridge, I pack my containers I need, or they were separated out into the containers I use, back them in my lunch bag and take them back. I also make my intra workout shake (just the dry powder) and pack it. I mix it before I use it.

Most people don't plan to fail, they fail to plan. You need to know what your next meal is and where it's coming from. The best way to control that is to BRING YOUR OWN FOOD!

I know it is a big ask, but could i ask you what kind of meals do you prepare. What do you use to flavour your meals without adding too many calories.

It is nearly time for my next meal, im stuffed. haha. This is going to be tough.

Thanks Chicago. Yeah definitely noticed when taking sugars, that it makes you sluggish after an hour and it is bad calories and it is really bad for your teeth, im staying clear of chocolate etc.

I know it is a big ask, but could i ask you what kind of meals do you prepare. What do you use to flavour your meals without adding too many calories.

I use Weber's Beer Can Chicken seasoning on my chicken, and I use a little Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing sauce on the chicken. I use Montreal Steak seasoning on my steak. I have a pepper blend I use on my green beans. I use some stevia in my oatmeal, I put the Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing sauce on my eggs as well. My Extra Lean turkey I cook up with a number of seasonings that I throw together from the pantry.

I use Weber's Beer Can Chicken seasoning on my chicken, and I use a little Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing sauce on the chicken. I use Montreal Steak seasoning on my steak. I have a pepper blend I use on my green beans. I use some stevia in my oatmeal, I put the Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing sauce on my eggs as well. My Extra Lean turkey I cook up with a number of seasonings that I throw together from the pantry.

Yeah it might be more conservative to just buy some packets of seasoning, i wont have the exact same brands as you, but I can improvise i am sure. The sauce i posted above is quite expensive, blueberries are not cheap, were as a packet of decent seasoning for chicken and steak, is only like 95 pence or so, or can buy the pantry ones that are already mixed for you that will last a long time.

I will tinkle with this sauce tomorrow as i said up top, but if i don't get much for my money out of it, i will just go to the ready made commercial stuff.

Thank you very much for your reply and time, I really appreciate it.

I think your complicating all of this a little took much.....

At your current situation I'd literally not worry about what kind of marinades are healthy or worry about added calories ..

I think u need all the extra calories u can get right now bro...

Sorry. I will just shutup and eat :) Thanks very much for helping me.

P.S - I poured a tiny bit of honey on my meal for extra flavour :D

Back