High BP on cycle reminder to you new guys.

anzel

Are you using an AI with your cycle? High blood pressure from steroid usage is usually due to a lot of water retention from high estrogen levels.

An AI is crucial to keep estrogen levels in the low-normal range to prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. If you aren't using an AI with your cycle, add one in ASAP. You should be using it since day 1 of your cycle. Aromasin at 10-20mg EOD Is a good dosage and depending on your dose and how your body Works maybe even everyday dosage is needed.

Keep a close eye on your blood pressure!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.com
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Yea but I'm the same sense you should know your body. The only way to do this is get blood work done. Perhaps you are one of those ppl that do not need an ai but you are taking it anyway and you crash your e2?
Goes both ways. Bloodwork most important don't fly blind as Jin would say!

Oh and if you are involved in this game get on amazon and buy a blood pressure machine to stay on top of it. The rules to the game that we play. Just my 2 centz

You should also be donating blood regularly to manage HCT. The red Cross will check and record your BP. You can review your donation history using the mobile app to track BP trends.

You should also be donating blood regularly to manage HCT. The red Cross will check and record your BP. You can review your donation history using the mobile app to track BP trends.

Good tip, but I agree with Zilla: buy a cuff and test more often than every 56 days. E2 and BP can spike quickly.

Question: What is the max BP you're comfortable with while on cycle? For me anything over 85/155 needs adjusting. Whether it be a decreases in AAS or adding BP reducing supplements. I'm at 75/150 now and I'm ok finishing out the rest of my cycle (11 weeks) at this level. Normally I'm at 65/118

Good tip, but I agree with Zilla: buy a cuff and test more often than every 56 days. E2 and BP can spike quickly.

Question: What is the max BP you're comfortable with while on cycle? For me anything over 85/155 needs adjusting. Whether it be a decreases in AAS or adding BP reducing supplements. I'm at 75/150 now and I'm ok finishing out the rest of my cycle (11 weeks) at this level. Normally I'm at 65/118

I purchased a high quality BP cuff from Amazon but get wild results. I've tried different placement and other tricks with no luck. The folks at the red Cross say my BP is 20-30 points lower than my cuff at home. I use the red Cross as the golden standard

I purchased a high quality BP cuff from Amazon but get wild results. I've tried different placement and other tricks with no luck. The folks at the red Cross say my BP is 20-30 points lower than my cuff at home. I use the red Cross as the golden standard

I have an Omron machine (about $35 on Amazon). Very repeatable results. I bought one with a large cuff. Many standard cuffs are made for 15 inch max arms. You'd get much higher results if you were using too small a cuff. Maybe this is why the Red Cross numbers come in lower/more accurate.

I have an Omron machine (about $35 on Amazon). Very repeatable results. I bought one with a large cuff. Many standard cuffs are made for 15 inch max arms. You'd get much higher results if you were using too small a cuff. Maybe this is why the Red Cross numbers come in lower/more accurate.
I don't know how many times I've had issues with RC and high BP readings only to watch them go away when they get the bigger cuff out. It seems like those omron cuffs are more forgiving than the old school manual ones. I'm guessing my machine is just the standard one but it seems to read accurate and consistently. I'm not a real big guy though.

ETA: I wasted post number 666 on blood pressure machine cuffs:mad:

Last edited:
I have the omron 10 series and have no problems with the readings. Even if they are off a bit they are accurate enough to put me at peace of mind until I get it checked at a profession institute. It's def worth the money to have it on hand to be aware of potential red flags.

I don't know how many times I've had issues with RC and high BP readings only to watch them go away when they get the bigger cuff out. It seems like those omron cuffs are more forgiving than the old school manual ones. I'm guessing my machine is just the standard one but it seems to read accurate and consistently. I'm not a real big guy though.

ETA: I wasted post number 666 on blood pressure machine cuffs:mad:

Ur big enuff for me Soldier...lol..any more it s gonna be to much...lmao

I got an old school cuff and with a stetho do my BP every weekend. Sunday s are my lazy day s so then. Few thing s drive my bp like someone else taking my blood pressure.
Estro and water is FACT. I just cut my test in 1/2 to drop water as I m the anti ai, anti supp , anti high dose and in 1 week -10 day s dropped 3-4 pound s of fluid. ( I m doing prop ) Muscle fullness suffered a bit but veined ab s and thigh s are cool too..as is lower bp.

Yea but I'm the same sense you should know your body. The only way to do this is get blood work done. Perhaps you are one of those ppl that do not need an ai but you are taking it anyway and you crash your e2?
Goes both ways. Bloodwork most important don't fly blind as Jin would say!

Oh and if you are involved in this game get on amazon and buy a blood pressure machine to stay on top of it. The rules to the game that we play. Just my 2 centz

The post was for new guys though. As it says in the title. And it's indicated that you have high BP once your doing your cycle.
So rather than leave it high because of high E (which also causes tons of other issues) you take an AI

It's a very specific statement.

This post wasn't a How to run a cycle from A to Z. It was just a reminder about how high E can cause high BP.

Anyone running a cycle nowadays that reads this forum knows they should already have an AI on hand . So high bp due to high E....take your AI

I know, but if I'm a new guy reading that thread I'm going to think it's necessary to take an ai when running my cycle to keep my blood pressure and e2 down. You basically say it's crucial to run and ai to keep you e2 in check. (But for me it's not) All I was saying is blookwork is number one to figure it if or if not you need an ai for whatever you are running.
I am def not a know it all by any means and I'm learning new stuff everyday. Many new guys in the game skip the whole step and never get proper blood work done at all. With that being said if I was a newbie and read your thread I'm automatically thinking I have to run an ai. I would crash my e2 cause I think I need one and the fact of the matter is running 500mg per week my e2 is at 18. All I'm saying is know your own body. Don't just assume you need something. KNOW if you need something.
Imo a new guy could get somewhat confused. Like I said I'm not trying to argue just know what your numbers are.

Back