High prolactin after aas cycle

tjadri

How do i prevent getting high prolactin during my cycle. Or how do i bring it back to normal after my cycle?

Hi there, can you outlay your past cycle please, compounds, cycle length, dosages etc. did you include HCG in your cycle? what was your and pct? Did you do bloodworks before, during and after your cycle? what are your stats, age, weight, height, bf%, cycle history?

Hi there, can you outlay your past cycle please, compounds, cycle length, dosages etc. did you include HCG in your cycle? what was your and pct? Did you do bloodworks before, during and after your cycle? what are your stats, age, weight, height, bf%, cycle history?

5'10 210pds 14%
Tren 50 eod 8 weeks
Prop 100 eod
Var 50mg last 8 weeks
12 week cycle
No no blood work before cycle. Only after. Prolactin was 18. Lil high. I can tell cause i take like 3hrs to cum lol. if i do. Lol. So i dont wanna go through that again.

I used u hcg as pct not during cycle with clomid. Idk if that was a dumb thing to do. So tell me bud, how to get it back down after my cycle. Or keep it normal during my cycle

Last edited:
5'10 210pds 14%
Tren 50 eod 8 weeks
Prop 100 eod
Var 50mg last 8 weeks
12 week cycle
No no blood work before cycle. Only after. Prolactin was 18. Lil high. I can tell cause i take like 3hrs to cum lol. if i do. Lol. So i dont wanna go through that again.

I used u hcg as pct not during cycle with clomid. Idk if that was a dumb thing to do. So tell me bud, how to get it back down after my cycle. Or keep it normal during my cycle
hcg should not be taken during pct as it will interfere with your own natural testosterone production as you apparently know now. what was your pct like in your cycle?

Prami is another option in this situation but many prefer caber cause prami can give you flu like side effects

Hello! I too was ill advised on a cycle and now have high prolactin. No interest in sex, low libido, ed. I took arimidex thinking my E was high or low...i was chasing a ghost. Had a small nodule in my left breast and always puffy or watered looking. Did my own research and found prolactin to be the villain. Friend gave me some Prami from a research company who now apparently can't be trusted, it worked, within 2 days nodule was gone and morning wood was back, by day 5 insanely hard boners were back. I ran out of his and bought my own from company I used to always trust, I've now heard they're not good. I will continue to take it as I have only taken it one night. BUT, i want to try some Cabergoline, Dostinex tabs, generic, research, whatever...So...

Can ****No sourcing allowed read the board rules******

Live and learn. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I too was ill advised on a cycle and now have high prolactin. No interest in sex, low libido, ed. I took arimidex thinking my E was high or low...i was chasing a ghost. Had a small nodule in my left breast and always puffy or watered looking. Did my own research and found prolactin to be the villain. Friend gave me some Prami from a research company who now apparently can't be trusted, it worked, within 2 days nodule was gone and morning wood was back, by day 5 insanely hard boners were back. I ran out of his and bought my own from company I used to always trust, I've now heard they're not good. I will continue to take it as I have only taken it one night. BUT, i want to try some Cabergoline, Dostinex tabs, generic, research, whatever...So...

Can ****No sourcing allowed read the board rules******

Live and learn. Thank you.

get blood works done and then give caber a try to lower your prolactin level.

Back