High pulse on cycle HELP!

Ikercasillas

Hello, im 22 years old, 6 feet tall, 220 pounds, 14% bodyfat, im on week 4 of my second cycle, it is 1000mg of test enanthate (primoteston depot from the pharmacy its otc here in Mexico) and 100mg eq veterinarian grade weekly, additionally I am taking, arimidex 0.25mg eod, im not very sensitive to estrogen, and im also taking 1000iu hcg weekly, the last 2 weeks ive had a high pulse, my pulse is normally at 40-45 off cycle and right now its 85-95 all the time, today after working out it stayed at 110 for like 3 hours and I felt dizzy before working out,

I drained 500ml of blood this week so my hematocrit is fine, blood pressure is normal 120-130/65-75, I had 6 ECGs and 1 echocardiogram before starting the cycle and everything was perfect, I also had blood tests after my last cycle and everything looked decent, im really scared, I know its normal for your pulse to raise on cycle but this is crazy, I also have a bit of insomnia and I sweat a lot more, could it be high estrogen? Help me please, I also have gained about 15 pounds in this month and I feel slightly short of breath but I know its normal since I feel like this whenever I gain weight fast but the pulse is freaking me out.

Well...how about you lower that insane GRAM dose of testo down to 500mg ???
You're having very high estrogen(read super high) and high blood pressure side effect because 0.25mg adex eod is not even half of what you need for 1000mg.
Draining 500ml blood is negligible at best, usually you drain 4500 ml...

Since you've gained 15 pounds in one month, it further lets me know you have insane high estrogen and super high water retention which is causing your heart to work more and your blood pressure to spike and you feel like you do because of it.
You're probably holding on to 10+ pounds of water right now.
Also a good normal blood pressure 110/70... 130/75 is actually on the higher end.
Last but not least, a resting rate of 40-45 is extremely low, its so low I dont believe you at all, I dont even manage that on benzo or opiates lol...
I'm also sure you have no blood work and are just guessing.

My suggestion ? You are to young to cycle and should quit now while you still have a chance to recover....but even now, seeing 1gram of testo, it might already be too late for you bro...
But since you wont listen and its your 2nd cycle...Dont pin anything for 10 days and drop it down to 500mg/week, keep the same protocol as before.

Last edited:
why the hell are you running 1000mg of test??

and only .25mg adex eod??

did you get your estorgen checked mid cycle?

sounds like your heart is working a bit harder.. it could just be psychological..

but jesus why would you run that much test??

For the amount to Test that you are running, you aren't running nearly enough AI to compensate.

The amount of Test at any age is High, let alone at the age of 22.
Do you have some kind of Death Wish ~ No Joke !

Your Estrogen is Elevated just from the amount of Test.
Then Add to that the amount of HCG you are running ~ 1,000 IU's a week isn't necessary ~ 500 IU's a week is fine.
That's Boosting your Estrogen even higher than the Test alone.

1st thing that you need to do is get an Estradiol Bloodwork done.
I can only imagine where it is.
Get the LC/MS Version or Sensitive Estradiol, as the ECLIA method isn't as reliable.............................. JP
P.S.
Forgot to touch on one more point.
You say that your Heart Rate is Elevated, but not your BP.
You could be Hypotensive or have Low Blood Pressure.
This would account for the Dizziness.

If after you Boost your AI Dose, this issue doesn't resolve itself.
Then I would Drop the Cycle Dose of Test down by Half, and reassess the situation.

Last edited:
Back