High sexual rage and agression/energy

i felt like this on my last blast..

wouldn't leave the wife alone lol.... but i wasn't aggressive

I felt aggressive when I was running low T and high E. Once I went on TRT my aggression mostly went away. Horny for sure. Not making love. I wanted to eat her like a steak. Discovery channel biting the back of her neck. haha I seen a meme that perfectly describes it. "I want to treat you like a princess. But I also want to pull my dick out and destroy you."

I had high estrogen and a TT of 1500. Free T was almost double the range and E was outside. Changed doses. Lowered T and raised my AI and I'm actually the least aggressive I've been in years. I'm not saying I dont think about fighting or violence. I even have "hypervigiliance".

I used to feel aggressive but now I just wait. I have a line. I have been in a fight. I am confident in my person and ********** I just try to be Dalton off Roadhouse the movie.

irritability and aggressiveness towards the kids went away. Repeatedly telling them to do things isnt really much different than wiping my ass ya know.

Irritability was really the source of my agression.

Others I dont know. Tren can have that side cant it?

On cycle yes....all the time. On cruise I'm about 50/50. But overall the answer is yes. Testosterone in high doses can cause over active libido and aggression. Be careful

I felt aggressive when I was running low T and high E. Once I went on TRT my aggression mostly went away. Horny for sure. Not making love. I wanted to eat her like a steak. Discovery channel biting the back of her neck. haha I seen a meme that perfectly describes it. "I want to treat you like a princess. But I also want to pull my dick out and destroy you."

I had high estrogen and a TT of 1500. Free T was almost double the range and E was outside. Changed doses. Lowered T and raised my AI and I'm actually the least aggressive I've been in years. I'm not saying I dont think about fighting or violence. I even have "hypervigiliance".

I used to feel aggressive but now I just wait. I have a line. I have been in a fight. I am confident in my person and ********** I just try to be Dalton off Roadhouse the movie.

irritability and aggressiveness towards the kids went away. Repeatedly telling them to do things isnt really much different than wiping my ass ya know.

Irritability was really the source of my agression.

Others I dont know. Tren can have that side cant it?
Ever try valium, yoga or muscle relaxers to chill out and become less aggresive?

Back