High test levels but no libido?

PilaS

Hi,today i did bloodwork for know the test levels cause i thought that i had low test levels and this is the results 8,30 ng/mL and the reference is ( 2.49-8.36 )

Then if is very high test,why i never have libido sex drive? before start cycling never anyways

can you share more of your blood results, copy and paste it here, what is your E2 level? and please describe the cycle your on now, what are you taking?

A web search shows reference levels for test in ng/mL are 2.4 to 12, so you are still good - but not at the top of the range as you might have thought.

can you share more of your blood results, copy and paste it here, what is your E2 level? and please describe the cycle your on now, what are you taking?

was only a free test bloodwork that a friend made to me.
I am not taking anything i am off cycle for 2 months.I never had sex drive before use roids anyways

test is important but at december my tet was ~150 and i was horny all the time.

What PCT did ya run ??

adex with prov for several weeks should help here but you need to do more blood levels ...

test is important but at december my tet was ~150 and i was horny all the time.

What PCT did ya run ??

adex with prov for several weeks should help here but you need to do more blood levels ...

i ran clomid 100 50 50 50
nolva 40 40 20 20

Recovery was perfect but i never had sex drive before touch roids u know.Then imagine is low estrogen problem or dopamine problem. what can someone do if he has this problems off roids?

Back