Highest Test Prop. Concentration

BasConnery

Sith Lord
I'm interested in knowing what the highest concentration of Test Prop. one can achieve?

I have only gotten 100mg/ml to work.

Is there a better solution. I use 5% BA, 15%BB and Grapeseed Oil, no heat and whatman filtration.

I'd really like to inject a whole lot less formula to get the same results.

(I don't have reliable "avenues" to get test cyp or test enanth powder or I would.)

a few have 200mg.. havent seen it any higher.. if there was dont think id want to use it.

Twitch said:
a few have 200mg.. havent seen it any higher.. if there was dont think id want to use it.

Any idea what formula/ingredients they use? is it just BA/BB and oil or do they add something else to get it to hold more?

i'd think just a little more ba/bb combo...but i bet that shit would hurt at 200mg

Eo

Button Buck said:
they use EO.

Anyone want to help me with what formulation to use?
I want to make enough prop to run about 1 gram a week for 14 weeks.

BTW, I've never had a problem with Prop. tolerance. To me it was just as painless as cypionate that I used...but then again, the cypionate was vet gear so the BA of 10% may have something to do with that. lol

i've currently been using a mix of 100mg test p and 100mg tren A per ml, this is using a ratio of 2/20% and 100% EO. Yes it hurts a little but no more then what i got from 100mg/ml test p made the conventional way with just oil.

You can go pretty high with EO. With conventional solvents I wouldnt venture much past 125-150mg/ml - My old 100mg/ml was very painful.

EO is a wonderful solvent, having the ability to use test e and Eq at 400-500mg/ml saves a lot on extra injections, however i think test p and other similar chemicals that are renowned for their bite will never be completely pain free and for myself personally the 3 days of pain after a shot does not make them worth while using. longer esters at higher mg/ml ratios are the way forward.

so, 2%ba, 18%bb and 80%eo will hold 200mg/ml?

I always try to use the research-ology for my supplies...but it seems they don't carry EO...can anyone lead me in the right direction? thanks

Aczech said:

I always try to use the research-ology for my supplies...but it seems they don't carry EO...can anyone lead me in the right direction? thanks
That would be some expensive gear; also injecting that much solvent into my body, that's a lot of solvent. Try mixing that and then put your finger into the solution, before you filter it, and see what it will do to your skin.

pineapple said:
That would be some expensive gear; also injecting that much solvent into my body, that's a lot of solvent. Try mixing that and then put your finger into the solution, before you filter it, and see what it will do to your skin.

Ah, after a little research, i am a quick idiot. i thought that eo was a special oil...and it is kinda expensive too. thanks for the info

Solvents and Costs

pineapple said:

I'm not worried about the cost at $15 bucks for 4 ounces and for a batch of gear that's more than enough quantity or at most 20 bucks for 8 ounces ...to me that's not that bad at all though more expensive than oil.

However, I AM concerned about that much solvent...
I'm more interested in what the blend of grapeseed oil (40%) and EO (40%) will do, I'm wondering if it will at least hold 150mg/ml.

Using 1cc is FANTASTIC vs. those painful 2cc shots.

Aczech said:

I made painless test prop 200mg/ml using 2% ba and 20% bb and EO as carrier but i think i could have used 15%bb.

BasConnery said:
I'm not worried about the cost at $15 bucks for 4 ounces and for a batch of gear that's more than enough quantity or at most 20 bucks for 8 ounces ...to me that's not that bad at all though more expensive than oil.

However, I AM concerned about that much solvent...
I'm more interested in what the blend of grapeseed oil (40%) and EO (40%) will do, I'm wondering if it will at least hold 150mg/ml.

Using 1cc is FANTASTIC vs. those painful 2cc shots.
bmass said:
I made painless test prop 200mg/ml using 2% ba and 20% bb and EO as carrier but i think i could have used 15%bb.

40% oil and 40% EO, I made TPP at 190mg/ml, which crashed so I have to heat it up once in a while, used BB OIL EO combo 30/30/30. But TPP, I think is different, maybe a bit longer ester than Prop. I get conflicting info on it on the net. It's fast acting I know that, I think it's a step after Prop. 400mg a week of TPP is MORE than ENOUGH for me at least.

Thanks

For those who responded and contributed.
Something that is usually not said enough...

Thanks Bro's !

I'm going to try 5% BA 15% BB 40% EO 40% Grapeseed Oil
I'm going to try to put 150mg/ml of test prop into it and see how it goes.
I'm anxious to see how my cattle respond to dosing about a gram per week.
I don't think I'm going to run anything else with it as test seems to be the healthiest non-liver stressing growth product around with only good side effects.

Back