tren e crashed and anavar crashed. need some advice please

gearblood

So I homebrewed some tren e powder yesterday. I usually only run 1.2 % ba and 10% bb in my test e 250/ 100prop and 200eq homebrews so I did the same ratio in the tren e brewed at 200mg per ml. Well I come home today and it crashed on me. I know I need to heat it back up but just wanted to know how much ba (if any) and how much bb I should add? I'm concerned that once I heat it back up it will burn off some ba and bb so I need some advice from some pros. I need the tren ready by thursday. :/

I also followed the reciepe for anavar at 20 ml per mg in 190 grain everclear and 300 peg. It also is starting to crash. Any advice on this would be awesome.

I wanna say 49ml of peg 300
196ml of 190 proof
5 gram of powder

Equals 5000mg at 20 per ml

Thanks.

So I homebrewed some tren e powder yesterday. I usually only run 1.2 % ba and 10% bb in my test e 250/ 100prop and 200eq homebrews so I did the same ratio in the tren e brewed at 200mg per ml. Well I come home today and it crashed on me. I know I need to heat it back up but just wanted to know how much ba (if any) and how much bb I should add? I'm concerned that once I heat it back up it will burn off some ba and bb so I need some advice from some pros. I need the tren ready by thursday. :/

From what I have read, Tren E will hold up to 300mg/ml with 2% BA, 15% BB.
(Trying to make Tren E over 200mg/ml???)

In order to know how much BA and BB you need to add, you need to pride the following:

* how many ml of BA and BB you have in this solution
* the total ml of your Tren E brew

However, this is something you might want to think about, because someone brewed using this ratio and got pretty bad post injection pain.

I also followed the reciepe for anavar at 20 ml per mg in 190 grain everclear and 300 peg. It also is starting to crash. Any advice on this would be awesome.

I wanna say 49ml of peg 300
196ml of 190 proof
5 gram of powder

Equals 5000mg at 20 per ml

Thanks.

I have never brewed Anavar, so I have no actual experience, but if you're saying that the powder is crashing, then you could try using more peg 300, because it is a solvent. I don't know if peg 300 is harmful at higher dosages, so you should do some research first.

Good luck, cheers.

From what I have read, Tren E will hold up to 300mg/ml with 2% BA, 15% BB.
(Trying to make Tren E over 200mg/ml???)

In order to know how much BA and BB you need to add, you need to pride the following:

* how many ml of BA and BB you have in this solution
* the total ml of your Tren E brew

However, this is something you might want to think about, because someone brewed using this ratio and got pretty bad post injection pain.

I have never brewed Anavar, so I have no actual experience, but if you're saying that the powder is crashing, then you could try using more peg 300, because it is a solvent. I don't know if peg 300 is harmful at higher dosages, so you should do some research first.

Good luck, cheers.

Thanks for your response. IIRC it was 60 mls of tren e at 200
So intially it was as follows
42.9ml oil
12G of powder
.90 of BA
6ml of BB

I ended up adding 3mls of BB last night in hopes of keeping it in suspension

I tried figuring out what this did to my concentration without any luck?

Common sense tells me me it dilituted but I couldn't get a definate number playing with the calculator

Yeah I'm gonna have to just suck it up and deal with the anavar this go around and so will my buddies. I told them this was trial runs so bare with me. :) plus I hook them up. So what they'll have to heat the bottle up every few days.

Thanks for your response. IIRC it was 60 mls of tren e at 200
So intially it was as follows
42.9ml oil
12G of powder
.90 of BA
6ml of BB

I ended up adding 3mls of BB last night in hopes of keeping it in suspension

I tried figuring out what this did to my concentration without any luck?

Common sense tells me me it dilituted but I couldn't get a definate number playing with the calculator

Hey mate, after you added 3mls of BB, the percent went up to around 14.4% now.
That's very close to 15%.

Total volume
= oil + powder vol. + BA + BB
= 42.9 + (12x0.8) + 0.9 + (6+3)
= 62.4 ml

BB%
= BB / Total volume
= 9 / 62.4
= 0.144
= 14.4%

If you want it to be closer to 15%, then you can add an additional 0.5ml of BB

Your new BB% will be:

BB%
= BB +0.5 / Total volume +0.5
= 9 + 0.5 / 62.4 + 0.5
= 9.5 / 62.9
= 0.151
= 15.1%

Yeah I'm gonna have to just suck it up and deal with the anavar this go around and so will my buddies. I told them this was trial runs so bare with me. :) plus I hook them up. So what they'll have to heat the bottle up every few days.

I have never used BB, so I don't know how painful it will be at this percentage, but let's hope it will be bearable for you mate. Personally, I don't mind when my brew crashes. I just heat it up each time before I pin :D.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Thanks for breaking that down for me. Yeah I shot two ccs of tren yesterday and not one bit of pain. Thanks again

Oh and what do think my mg per ml is now. It was 200 but after adding more bb I asulsume it went down to 190 ish?

Thanks for breaking that down for me. Yeah I shot two ccs of tren yesterday and not one bit of pain. Thanks again

Oh and what do think my mg per ml is now. It was 200 but after adding more bb I asulsume it went down to 190 ish?

You're welcome mate, glad to hear your brew is painless. Were you able to keep it in solution without crashing?

About the new mg/ml, you're right. It went down to 190:

Concentration (mg/ml)
= powder (mg) / Total volume
= 12,000 mg / 62.9 ml
= 190.8 mg / ml

You're welcome mate, glad to hear your brew is painless. Were you able to keep it in solution without crashing?

About the new mg/ml, you're right. It went down to 190:

Concentration (mg/ml)
= powder (mg) / Total volume
= 12,000 mg / 62.9 ml
= 190.8 mg / ml

Yeah it didn't crash with the added BB. Also I reheated the anavar up and added close the 3 more mls of peg 300 to the 250ml. One day later and there is no powder forming on the bottom like before. Ill have to wait another few days to know for sure

Thanks again brother.

So I can't get my anavar to stay in solution. I reheated and added 2 ml of peg 300 to each of the bottles I had. Thry were orginally 250 mls but have now dropped down to about 200ml.

First off I wanna know what my concentration of anavar per ml is now since its only 200mls? Does anavar evaporate or is the anavar still in the mixture and I burned off the alcohol and peg? Maybe that's why its not holding cuz I need to add more alcohol? I dunno

I'm reallly getting frustrated in this and I have 35 more grams of anavar so I could batch this and suspend it in some type of vehicle but it just seems to be wasted var?

Anyone got any suggestions?

So I can't get my anavar to stay in solution. I reheated and added 2 ml of peg 300 to each of the bottles I had. Thry were orginally 250 mls but have now dropped down to about 200ml.

First off I wanna know what my concentration of anavar per ml is now since its only 200mls? Does anavar evaporate or is the anavar still in the mixture and I burned off the alcohol and peg? Maybe that's why its not holding cuz I need to add more alcohol? I dunno

You never used or spilled any of the anavar solution, right?

I did a Google search for Peg 300's evaporation ("flash") point, and it is 196 C (385 F).

I also done the same thing for 190 proof Everclear alcohol: "flash" point = 18.5°C (65.3°F)

Going by these numbers, the Everclear alcohol evaporated at a much lower temperature. Therefore, it's more likely that the Everclear in your solution evaporated.

Your original solution was 250ml + 2 ml of Peg you added, so it should be 252ml.
Your solution is now at 200ml. Therefore, you might need to add 52ml of Everclear.

I'm reallly getting frustrated in this and I have 35 more grams of anavar so I could batch this and suspend it in some type of vehicle but it just seems to be wasted var?

Anyone got any suggestions?

I have never done Anavar, so I can't really help much, other than the math calculation.

Back