Holy Crap!what a way to end the year.

johnbbad

Well where do we start,Edmonton Oilers went on 5 game winning streak came home,porked their old ladys and proceeded to free fall on 7 game losing streak bad karma or what? or just a case of not giving a dam I don't know your guess is as good as mine.
On a more positive note the Canadian juniors rallied in 3 period to tie the game and then beating Team USA in a shoot out 5-4;sorry brothers.
Even better news team Canada(Olympics) have finalized their roster and have decided to go with a lot of younger more aggrasive players instead of point score'rs this time around will see if it pay's of in the end.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Canada will be solid in the Olympic's. They're my pick to face Russia for the Gold. Happy my boy Sid is an alternate captain. I'm a Pen's fan, obviously.

I of course will root for the USA, but that's my prediction :)

On the other hand, the year didn't end so well for my boys. Lost 4 out of their lost 5, including 3 in a row, and being shut out by the Devils twice. Hopefully they rebound in Florida this weekend. They tend to play like garbage down there though.

It was a down week for my boys in Washington. Once again the Team manager screwed everyone by making a bad trade. Washington has been lacking in Defense. So the Idiot Trade away a 6'5'' Defenseman. Now we can't seem to win. This guy drafts well but makes poor trades.

Well I putting my money on Russia for the gold. They have snipers that can dangle. It will be fun to watch.

It was a down week for my boys in Washington. Once again the Team manager screwed everyone by making a bad trade. Washington has been lacking in Defense. So the Idiot Trade away a 6'5'' Defenseman. Now we can't seem to win. This guy drafts well but makes poor trades.

Well I putting my money on Russia for the gold. They have snipers that can dangle. It will be fun to watch.

Canada could have went with lots of snipers starting with a couple off of Washington but that's what they did before and didn't work.as I said before when you pay these hotshots to much money they get complacent and don't want to mess up their 500$ manicures. Also these hi end players don't want to take any chances and get a Boo-Boo and not be able to play out their million $ contract just for country pride;were as a young less paid,less privlaged player has way more pride and drive to prove thems selfs worthy of representing their perspective countrys. Canada wants players that are there give it their all not players that are there for show. The Europeons have a much different style then the west which always makes for a dam good game.

Back