holy shit weird side effects

ryan640

i just started a plain psl test cycle and am one week in. ive had a head acne almost all day everyday since starting and a super extremely stiff neck so painful i have to turn my body to look. i thought maybe it was because of the cold ass weather on the east but then when i googled it i saw MENINGITIS. i normally wouldnt think anything about it just because that was like a cortisone steroids but when i have the exact symptoms from a "steroid" im starting to get nervous. guys i need advice

well i hope thats it i dont think its anything serious but defiantly something that made me nervous since they say it can kill you in a few days. ill let you know whats up in a few days but what do you think i should do with the dose? should i just switch to .5eod or take a like 4 days off then take .5eod

I would either run .25 ed or .5 eod, and see how u feel, 1mg eod is a lot man exspecially 1 week in

Alittle extra estro isnt bad, keeps the joints lubed, on a cruise at 200mg/week I drop my ai dose down to .5 e3d, as I like some extra estro in me for the joints
Only way to truly tell what is going on tho is bloods but would def drop down the ai dose

i just started a plain psl test cycle and am one week in. ive had a head acne almost all day everyday since starting and a super extremely stiff neck so painful i have to turn my body to look. i thought maybe it was because of the cold ass weather on the east but then when i googled it i saw MENINGITIS. i normally wouldnt think anything about it just because that was like a cortisone steroids but when i have the exact symptoms from a "steroid" im starting to get nervous. guys i need advice

Maybe just paranoid? I've hurt my neck like that where I couldn't turn my neck at all from cable flys before. But I'm sure you'd remember if you whiplashed yourself.... Then again you really don't get the full effect until the neck morning. I just feel like if you're e2 was low enough to make your joints hurt that bad... what are the odds that it would be JUST your neck? Seems like knees and elbows would be the first. Just my .02c

i think you guys are right but like you said why would it only be just my neck and also whats up with the headaches.

It seems it may be the AI. However, keep a close eye on your symptoms. If you start to develop any more see a doctor.

***8226;Sudden high fever
***8226;Severe headache that isn't easily confused with other types of headache
***8226;Stiff neck
***8226;Vomiting or nausea with headache
***8226;Confusion or difficulty concentrating
***8226;Seizures
***8226;Sleepiness or difficulty waking up
***8226;Sensitivity to light
***8226;Lack of interest in drinking and eating
***8226;Skin rash in some cases, such as in meningococcal meningitis

Your natty test production hasnt even shut down yet and your running 1mg eod of adex seems like to much to me

this thread is laughable. he is ONE week in on a test cycle and you guys are telling him his estrogen is all out of wack causing him to have a stiff neck and severe acne?!?! he has pinned TWICE...whatever he is experiencing has absolutely nothing to do with the testosterone. testosterone doesn't cause your neck to be stiff, and 7 days in on a test cycle he will not be breaking out like crazy. geez oh man...

Not telling his estro is outta wack from the test he is injecting exspecially being 1 week in he is not even close to being shut down, with that being said runing a dose of 1mg adex eod is a high dose to start out with being 1 week into a test only cycle

I highly doubt it's meningitis, or for that matter has anything to do with a backup of cerebral spinal fluid. Meningitis is usually caused by three big things: head injury allowing nasal bacteria to reach that area of the body where it's not supposed to be, anatomical defects, or you have a condition that screws up your immune system really, REALLY bad such as a strong parasite or AIDS. It's harder to get than a lot of people think, they even have vaccines for that help prevent bacterial meningitis now. I would take some sinus relief and rest, go a few days, and if it's still bothering you visit a clinic.

It seems it may be the AI. However, keep a close eye on your symptoms. If you start to develop any more see a doctor.

***8226;Sudden high fever
***8226;Severe headache that isn't easily confused with other types of headache
***8226;Stiff neck
***8226;Vomiting or nausea with headache
***8226;Confusion or difficulty concentrating
***8226;Seizures
***8226;Sleepiness or difficulty waking up
***8226;Sensitivity to light
***8226;Lack of interest in drinking and eating
***8226;Skin rash in some cases, such as in meningococcal meningitis

I agree. If you have a seizure you might wanna see a doctor.... yanno... if you wan't to...

I'm thinking the headache is from high blood pressure. When I blast test, I get wicked headaches for the first week and then it sub sides. That was until I got on BP meds. I'm not sure about the stiff neck.

Back