home brew question

wanagro

I started out converting 80grams of cypenate at 400mg 3%ba 20%bb eo as the carrier. Then I ran across your forum searching on eo and decided to dilute it with grape seed oil till it was 3oo ml. the first batch at 400mg plugged the filter and a day latter crashed. After diluting it and filtering it in a nalgene bulk filter, decided to let it sit a couple of days. After bottling it I noticed the inside of the bottle was gooey because either the bb or the ethyl oleate was eating the plastic. I am worried about what has leeched into the brew. I hate to throw away 260 ml. Any help on this would be apriciated, I am staying with oil from now on. Did 1/2 ml and hasn't killed me yet

I use Nalgene bottle top filters, but I filter into glass media bottles. Did you filter into some type of plastic bottle?

I honestly don't understand what happened. If those chemicals eat plastic like that, then I guess I didn't know that.

Yeah it came on it pre sterilized.
I would like to know where you get the glass recepticles,or is the one that you use have replacement filters.

Back