Home Made Gear

What are the pros and cons for the home made stuff. I have a connect that says he makes his own.

the cons are that you could be injecting battery acid the pros are it could be amazing shit like everybody says you got to trust your source

Pros/Cons

dubber said:
What are the pros and cons for the home made stuff. I have a connect that says he makes his own.

PRO: If you convert products to Test Prop or Tren Acetate then you are 100% guaranteed the product you are making is legitimate.

CON: If you are converting powders you buy from various sources you have no idea what they are and could be the same shit some guy dumped in toothpaste from China and kill yourself, LOL.

PRO: you control the quantities of BA/BB and what kind of oil goes into the product, the processing, filtration and if you heat, the heating

CON: you control the quantities of BA/BB and what kind of oil goes into the product, the processing, filtration and if you heat, the heating

oh wait, said the same thing twice :) ...I think you can see how if you are careless you could make non-sterile product though but if you are careful then you make a perfect product.

Opinion: if Test Prop and Tren Ace are what you like and those two elements are ALL you like then homebrewing is the best thing you can do. MOST will disagree and say they have never had a problem from their sources in getting the right powder...i prefer to stay away from powder from sources because I truly don't know what's in them.

Ask the guy to answer some questions to see if he knows what he is doing like whats the BA/BB concentration? Does he use EO when making high MG gear? What type of oil does he use? How does he filter his gear and how? If he cant answer any one of these questions. Dont buy it.

BasConnery said:
PRO: If you convert products to Test Prop or Tren Acetate then you are 100% guaranteed the product you are making is legitimate.

CON: If you are converting powders you buy from various sources you have no idea what they are and could be the same shit some guy dumped in toothpaste from China and kill yourself, LOL.

PRO: you control the quantities of BA/BB and what kind of oil goes into the product, the processing, filtration and if you heat, the heating

CON: you control the quantities of BA/BB and what kind of oil goes into the product, the processing, filtration and if you heat, the heating

oh wait, said the same thing twice :) ...I think you can see how if you are careless you could make non-sterile product though but if you are careful then you make a perfect product.

Opinion: if Test Prop and Tren Ace are what you like and those two elements are ALL you like then homebrewing is the best thing you can do. MOST will disagree and say they have never had a problem from their sources in getting the right powder...i prefer to stay away from powder from sources because I truly don't know what's in them.
Yes but dont forgett that you´re taking the same risk with so called "humangrade"gear. Because 70-80% of humangrade gear on the market are fakes and lab tests have shown that some contains dangerous stuff like heavymetals and other impurities so only if you trust your source and know that he carrys good gear.
And many fakes are so good now days that they look identical to the real thing.

Thanks again guys for the feedback. I am relying on this source from a reference. So I am trusting my buddy. If all of the sudden i dissapear off the forum you know the gear was BAD... LOL

Back