Horrible deca side effects.

Porky93

Hey all so the past few years ive ran multiple test/deca cycles sometimes with extra compounds and always been fine but my last cycle (4months ago)and current one (2 days in) i have had some extreme insomnia. The reason i say it is deca is because after i dropped it from my last cycle i was fine. I also took 250mg of the same test a few weeks prior to writing this to trial and error if it were the test and it wasn't. So 2 days ago i took 250mg of test e and 150mg of deca to see if it was going to happen again. Ive been waking up wide awake at 2-3am and having these really awful feelings 'underneath my skin' on and off all day and night. Its horrible. And my last cycle of the same test/deca the insomnia was the worst i had ever experienced which was 500mg test e 300mg deca. I thought it may have been high Blood pressure back then so i used some arimidex but i dont think it helped much.

What do you guys think could be causing this insomnia and irritable feelings underneath my skin? The lab is highly reputable and straight from the source, and all other compounds ive used from the lab are unbelievably great, which is why its strange cos Ive used average quality labs' deca in the past and been fine.

Well you mentioned you "tried" arimidex because you "thought" it was high blood pressure or something. There's your giant red flag there bud. You obviously don't know how to use an ai or never used one. I can only assume you never had bloodwork done before either. Don't blame it on the gear. You probably aren't managing your estrogen levels. That'll do it...

Well you mentioned you "tried" arimidex because you "thought" it was high blood pressure or something. There's your giant red flag there bud. You obviously don't know how to use an ai or never used one. I can only assume you never had bloodwork done before either. Don't blame it on the gear. You probably aren't managing your estrogen levels. That'll do it...

I had some bad lethargy end of cycle and got some adex to level me out thought my estro was too high it helped straight away after that i didnt use anymore

On another note in many cases steroids can cause insomnia for alot of people. Not usually severe but restfulness,, and short awakening throughout the night.

It being light awakening and mostly restfulness it isn't commonly called insomnia.The skin thing ? :dunno:

Why are you not using an AI regularly with Test? And as asked what about your BW?

Last edited:
what type of pinning regime do you have??? please lay out your cycle.

First week was 250 test.150 deca to see if i still got the same sides 4 months later and i did, but my ideal cycle is 750mg test enanthate 400mg deca. Test split into x2 a week monday + thursday and deca would be on monday too

On another note in many cases steroids can cause insomnia for alot of people. Not usually severe but restfulness,, and short awakening throughout the night.

It being light awakening and mostly restfulness it isn't commonly called insomnia.

I called it insomnia because even again, last night, i slept from 9pm to 11pm. Woke up at 11pm didnt get back to sleep til 3.30. I was wide wake.

It being light awakening and mostly restfulness it isn't commonly called insomnia.The skin thing ? :dunno:

Why are you not using an AI regularly with Test? And as asked what about your BW?

I only just my hands on some last cycle and have a full bottle still, this cycle was planning on using. I hadnt got bloods done, but will consider it now

I was ready to type up a response about compound sensitivity and such.... until I saw the AI comment. With that, all bets are off!

Last edited:
DECA has an up to 30 percent conversion rating to e2 so as t Bone said your e2 is not under control .

High or low e2 sides are no joke and can be as much a problem mentally as well as physically

DECA has an up to 30 percent conversion rating to e2 so as t Bone said your e2 is not under control .

High or low e2 sides are no joke and can be as much a problem mentally as well as physically

Can e2 still be high even after 4months post cycle with a perfect clomid/nolva/hcg pct last time? Should i start taking the adex now?

Back