How Can I Lose weight with out Exercise.

IDentiFab

Hey Guys! Can any one tell me how to lose weight without any hard exercise, Because I have much weight so that's why I can't walk, Please tell me another way to lose weight.

Proper diet is the key. Hire 3J to dial in your proper diet. Once your diet is spot on, you can work on the rest. Seriously, diet is the key.

That said, you can always curl dumbells - no need to walk to do that. Many arm and shoulder exercises, as well as many back exercises, do not require the use of the legs. You can even do cardio by lifting light weights through a ton of reps to get the heart rate up.

These guys should have some good info for you...all of them are quite built and never walk:

Wheelchair Bodybuilding - Home

They key is to think outside the box a bit. :)

+1 for diet and 3J. Get that going then find stuff to do. Anything that will make you sore or sweaty. [QUOTECybersage;3619734]Proper diet is the key. Hire 3J to dial in your proper diet. Once your diet is spot on, you can work on the rest. Seriously, diet is the key.

That said, you can always curl dumbells - no need to walk to do that. Many arm and shoulder exercises, as well as many back exercises, do not require the use of the legs. You can even do cardio by lifting light weights through a ton of reps to get the heart rate up.

These guys should have some good info for you...all of them are quite built and never walk:

Wheelchair Bodybuilding - Home

They key is to think outside the box a bit. :)[/QUOTE]

Cool link

Hey Guys! Can any one tell me how to lose weight without any hard exercise, Because I have much weight so that's why I can't walk, Please tell me another way to lose weight.

Yes! I did well on this one!

ONLY HEALTHY FOOD! No McDonalds, KFC or other sweet shit! NO BREAD! NO SODA! NO SUGAR!

8 meal per day system like:
8:00 1st meal - carbohydrates + 2 eggs (250grams MAX)
9:30 2nd snack meal - fruits (250grams MAX)
11:00 3rd meal - carbohydrates + chicken + vegetables (250grams MAX)
12:30 4th snack meal - nuts (250grams MAX)
NO MORE CARBOHYDRATES
14:00 5th meal - chicken or fish + vegetables (250grams MAX)
15:30 6th snack meal - protein (250grams MAX)
17:00 7th meal - juicy steak (250grams MAX)
19.30 8th snack meal - cottage cheese with a little nuts and some dried fruits (250grams MAX) This one is light and you can eat it at night.

Your body will see that it gets all the time the necessary amount of correct food. It will start getting rid of useless fat! And try to exercise, not to hard.

Cheers!

Diet is 1000000% KEY, BUT IF you would like to run some AM and PM FAT BURNERS which do suppress appetite a bit the AM does at least anyway and helps burn fat through out the day and night time (PM) I can get you over some for FREE as long as your willing to LOG your weight loss. Our stuff is meant for Obese people to lose weight or BB wanting to get in single Digits.

BEST way to lose weight, with or without training is without a doubt the KETO way of eating nothing comes even close

Diet is 1000000% KEY, BUT IF you would like to run some AM and PM FAT BURNERS which do suppress appetite a bit the AM does at least anyway and helps burn fat through out the day and night time (PM) I can get you over some for FREE as long as your willing to LOG your weight loss. Our stuff is meant for Obese people to lose weight or BB wanting to get in single Digits.

I'm intrigued... tell me more!

Are the Pm thermos stimulates? Will they affect sleep? How do they work, aminos? Will they attempt to utilize muscle as well as fat during sleep?

If you’re looking for ways to lose weight without hard exercise. While exercise is important for overall health, there are other strategies you can try. Focus on maintaining a balanced and healthy diet, portion control, and making healthier food choices. Incorporate more fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins into your meals. Stay hydrated and try to get enough sleep.

Back