How can i match masteron to anavar?

darksmoke32

Currently on my second cycle with sustanon, eq and kickstarted with anavar. This time my diet is strict and ive incorporated 20min of cardio 5 days a week. About 2 weeks in currently and ive gained some size on a defecit and i have lost at least 5lbs of fat thanks to anavar. I havent had a need to use an AI either, im guessing this is due to anavar being a derivative of DHT. I am running it at 100mg but its UGL so i fucking doubt its 100mg thats why i am running it that high. I am using nizoral and it seems to be working magic with my hair, i feel as if my hair is getting thicker on cycle. Now ill be running anavar for about 4 more weeks but i want to run masteron for my last 4 weeks. So i have come to ask your expertise on a dosage of masteron which will not fuck up my hair but will give me more benefits than the 100mg (lets just say 50 since its ugl) of var. I will not run winstrol or tren because they make me shed very quickly and i hate them both cuz tren makes me feel like a pissed off bag of ass and winny makes me feel like a brittle old fuck.

you needed to be running Masteron from day one .. it needs ran way longer then 4 weeks . 12 weeks at 600mg is ideal.
You don't need to 'transition' from Var to Mast, you can run both together no prob, just don't run var longer then 6 or so weeks. If your running EQ on this cycle, then I'm guessing your running 16 or so weeks. Why do you feel the need to switch over to Mast .. test, EQ, with a Var kickstart should be working plenty.
how much Test are you running ?

[ ] Hair.
[ ] AAS.
MPB prone guys get to pick one. You can't compare anavar to masteron, and as mast is VERY androgenic, be prepared to shed.

Just stick with what you have going imo. You should be seeing results anyway, so if the var runs out, no big deal.

I would like to see your blood work showing that an AI isn't needed as anavar does NOTHING for estradiol. Only an AI can manage estradiol, and we don't always feel or see the sides until it's too late.

My .02c :)

Shit. Okay ill just skip out on it i just wanted to see the hard work pop a bit more from the masteron at the end. Yeah var is 6 weeks atm. It is a 16 week cycle with 500mg of test and 800mg of EQ both are ugl so lets say 400mg test 600mg eq in reality. EQ has not kicked in yet even though i front loaded about 1600mg probably in a couple more weeks.

Last cycle i had dbol so i felt the sides like the water retention, itchy nips and acne but this time there is absolutely none with test and eq. I have letrozole on hand so if i need to use it i will. I really dont want to because any AI makes me feel weak and it causes havoc in cholesterol.

Last cycle i had dbol so i felt the sides like the water retention, itchy nips and acne but this time there is absolutely none with test and eq. I have letrozole on hand so if i need to use it i will. I really dont want to because any AI makes me feel weak and it causes havoc in cholesterol.

You really have no clue when it comes to ai's. Letro is a very strong ai. It most certainly will drop your estrogen levels to zero. You should pick up some adex or aromasin instead and use it. Get bloodwork done to see if your using a proper dose. I've never heard of anybody using 500mgs of test and not needing an ai with it...

Back