how did you decide on/ come up with your handle here on the Ology?

AB was the 1st board that I joined back in 2002 and this name was the name used to register there and on every other board.

I've been a huge fan of professional wrestling since I was 12 (yeah, yeah I know). Years ago, Jeff Jarrett, original co-owner of TNA Wrestling, was a WWF wrestler. Whenever interviewed, he addressed himself as The Chosen One. Hence, the name was born.

Nicname I got when I was in grade school when I had a dream that I was riding a magic carpet around the school yard throwing bricks at people, fatally told some friend who came up with "on kite terror" which got shortened to "onk" REAL FAST and it stuck...

My full name is Jean Luc, shortened to Luc because my twin brother(fraternal) is Jean Paul, and people kept getting us confused in school with all the "Jean's". 5th grade teacher changed it to "Luke" and it stuck.

The mad part I was always making things, and since i also had a million visits to the ER(1 trip a week if i was lucky, my record was 12 in one week, not fun...), the nurses had a flair for the dramatic. I got to know most of them by name after a few weeks. But the label stuck.

Back