How do I add Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to this cycle?

Lucaslkz

How do I add HCG to this cycle?

Wassup fellas, somewhere around October I'll start running this cycle:

1-12 600mg/week testosterone enan
1-12 800mg/week boldenone undecylenate
9-12 300mg/week trenbolone

then I'll start running the pct with nolva, but I'd like to add Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle. The question is: how do I do it? I've read a lot about it and it seems there's never a consensus. Some people say "use it during the pct" others say "start around the 2nd week whilst cycling and stop 10 days before the pct". Some people say 250 iu every 4 days, some recommend 500... I'm confused.

My last cycle was a light one, 100mg oxandrolone ED + 150mg test prop EOD for 7 weeks. These pics were taken on week 1 and week 5 (don't have any photos from after week 5):

View attachment 553819View attachment 553820

ps: April I'll go up on stage

oh, and I appreciate any tips on the cycle ;)

Lucas LKZ

I do 500iu twice a week during entire cycle. You look great btw really shredded good luck bro

250iu 2/wk is PLENTY.

And i agree with Cheph, include it from day one and up to about 3 days before you begin post cycle therapy (pct). And you look amazing bro. Good job.

250iu 2/wk is PLENTY.

And i agree with Cheph, include it from day one and up to about 3 days before you begin post cycle therapy (pct). And you look amazing bro. Good job.

Have to agree. 250 twice a week prevented any atrophy for me.

I've seen people do 500 but I would use as little as possible that would give me the best results.

But like everybody else has said, during cycle, and get off couple of days before you start post cycle therapy (pct). Please never use it on PCT because I've seen some people recommend it and it is not a good thing.

Back