How do you all pay for steroids?

StopDisbelievin

Newcomer here. What exactly is the best (most reliable and discreet) way to pay for gear/accessories online? I've seen a few suppliers offer Bitcoin as an alternative to conventional payment, but I have no clue how to use it. How do you guys pay for your stuff?

Last edited:
Bitcoin, which is a serious pain in the ass. You guys using Paypal, mind PM'ing me how you are able to do that?

I pay my doc in my signature for prescribed trt safe and effective, my doc is qualified and has a legit hrt clinic, I just give him my credit card 2 days I get my treatment in a nice snuggled compact box with sprinkles on it lol,
Simple stuff and I feel respected by this method..
No worries ..

Last edited:
I pay my doc in my signature for prescribed trt safe and effective, my doc is qualified and has a legit hrt clinic, I just give him my credit card 2 days I get my treatment in a nice snuggled compact box with sprinkles on it lol,
Simple stuff and I feel respected by this method..
No worries ..

Hey bro, I posted in the TRT section, but no response. Maybe you can help. How do I go about getting on TRT? Do I need prescription? How I get this setup. My Doc is a bitch and wont give me blood work. So I have no idea how to get the ball rolling. Sorry not highjacking the thread, but It would be cool to figure that out

Hey bro, I posted in the TRT section, but no response. Maybe you can help. How do I go about getting on TRT? Do I need prescription? How I get this setup. My Doc is a bitch and wont give me blood work. So I have no idea how to get the ball rolling. Sorry not highjacking the thread, but It would be cool to figure that out
Hey bro, Im sure mr. P will get to you on this but in general;
Treatment is currently 30$ per week.

This includes-
5ml test cyp monthly
250iu hcg weekly
1mg arimdex weekly
cosultations with providers as needed

You will need lab work which we send you a link for discounted rates through labcorps and a physical from a local provider.
Let me know if I can be of more help.

I usually use MoneyGram, as Western Union has been a problem once or twice.
They've got some Real A-Holes working for them.

I have on occasion put Cash in an Envelope and mailed it.
But that requires knowing your Source and his ******** to be Legit.............................. JP
P.S.
Why is the word P-r-o-d-u-c-t edited ?

I usually use MoneyGram, as Western Union has been a problem once or twice.
They've got some Real A-Holes working for them.

I have on occasion put Cash in an Envelope and mailed it.
But that requires knowing your Source and his ******** to be Legit.............................. JP
P.S.
Why is the word P-r-o-d-u-c-t edited ?

Lol, I noticed (f r u I t) was like that. Like f***t. It wasn't edited bro, I think there is certain words that are flagged.

Hey bro, Im sure mr. P will get to you on this but in general;
Treatment is currently 30$ per week.

This includes-
5ml test cyp monthly
250iu hcg weekly
1mg arimdex weekly
cosultations with providers as needed

You will need lab work which we send you a link for discounted rates through labcorps and a physical from a local provider.
Let me know if I can be of more help.

Cool. Thanks for the response. Shoot me the link, and I will get it started. I need bloodwork done anyways

Back